• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta Comic Convention - Sunday July 10th

20 posts in this topic

If any dealers are watching this thread i will be there looking mainly for High grade Star comics.

just to make sure everyone sees this.

Come check out my table I will have some.

David Burns

Good seeing you yesterday Steve............hope you had a good time and found some items for HA. I'm sure you did.

Had a super time myself.........did very well sales wise. Heard the final attendance numbers were around 400.

Great seeing all the usual old and new faces.

Comics-n-ERB, finecomics, Elijah Snow, comiccitytn and GL1.

Harley Yee also made a appearance at the show :o

Everybody was going 'gaga' over the new SA/GA collection that Earl Shaw was selling for a friend. David Shankle and I stopped by his house on Saturday and we both bought a nice little stack of books. Also bought a huge stack of $5 books on Sunday.

Some of my sales included a couple of really nice TOS, an Avon Flying Saucers, a Spidey #13, an Avengers #4 and a few John Wayne comics.

I also picked up a solid mid grade GL #7 at the show and some really sharp SA FF and X-men.

Overall a tremendous success this past weekend.

Good seeing you yesterday Steve............hope you had a good time and found some items for HA. I'm sure you did.

Had a super time myself.........did very well sales wise. Heard the final attendance numbers were around 400.

Great seeing all the usual old and new faces.

Comics-n-ERB, finecomics, Elijah Snow, comiccitytn and GL1.

Harley Yee also made a appearance at the show :o

Everybody was going 'gaga' over the new SA/GA collection that Earl Shaw was selling for a friend. David Shankle and I stopped by his house on Saturday and we both bought a nice little stack of books. Also bought a huge stack of $5 books on Sunday.

Good seeing you to Rick! Glad you got some good deals. I had a blast as usual seeing everyone too.