• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE BOOKS...CGC JIM 58...ST 78 7.5! A few more...SS#1...OSPGs...

26 posts in this topic

Need some cash to pay for books! :insane:

:takeit: trumps PMs

Prices are firm...would consider discount if buyer purchases both books... :wishluck:

No deadbeats need apply... :boo:

Payment: PP/MO/CHK

Shipping: USPS Priority Insured included in purchase price to USA...Canada (currently no USPS shipping... (shrug) )...elswhere cost less $10 bucks...

THX for looking! :headbang:

Here's a Bob Storms graded VF FF 79...very nice...minor wear at bottom right FC keeps this out of VF/NM+ range...

Purchased this book in a batch from Bob and had a chance to upgrade to CGC 9.0 while book was en route...

ASK PRICE $25 SHIPPED!

FANTASTICFOUR79VF.jpg

FF ANNUAL #6 VF+ to VF/NM

Dancing on the line between VF+ and VF/NM...just a hint of wear at top and bottom right corners...and a couple of faint hairline thumb creases at right edge to the right of Reed's left leg...near perfect spine...

Just a gorgeous copy! All raw books are guaranteed satisfaction in hand!

ASK PRICE $75 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER!

FFANNUAL6FN-VF-1.jpg

Hey someone crap in my thread or something...or slam me for over-grading...I feel like I'm invisible...s h i t e...can I get a witness... (shrug)

Happy early Dad's Day all dads! In fact, from now until midnight PST tomorrow night all dads get 10% off in this thread... :cool:

Imagine having a conversation in your head...or for that matter a conversation with your own thread...is it not akin to a tree falling in a forest if no one's around...would there be any sound... hm

Imagine having a conversation in your head...or for that matter a conversation with your own thread...is it not akin to a tree falling in a forest if no one's around...would there be any sound... hm

lol Happy Father's Day - got the screwdriver in hand (and I don't mean for a project around the house!)

Solid books Tom! (thumbs u

lol Happy Father's Day - got the screwdriver in hand (and I don't mean for a project around the house!)

Solid books Tom! (thumbs u

And an equally exuberant and heart-felt Happy Dad's Day to you as well David...wishing you and yours all the best! :headbang:

:hi: Tom

hm in thread conversation...

My favorite three movies are Empire Strikes Back, It's a Wonderful Life, and Dogma

As an undergrad I majored in Political Science and Psychology

I love college basketball but the NBA makes me ill

How about you???

:hi: Tom

hm in thread conversation...

My favorite three movies are Empire Strikes Back, It's a Wonderful Life, and Dogma

As an undergrad I majored in Political Science and Psychology

I love college basketball but the NBA makes me ill

How about you???

I prefer Miracle on 34th Street over Wonderful Life...

Majored in Architecture (Environmental Design)...minored in Eng Lit

I LOVE college football...pros not so much ( :gossip: but still love them especially when college FB is over...)...

:headbang:

Both are great Christmas movies and in the collection...of course said collection also includes Christmas with the Kranks and Jingle All the Way :)

I am slowly getting the same way with football...find interest in college increasing and the NFL waning somewhat...perhaps the strike...perhaps my team having been in an extended downward spiral...lots of reasons, but always know what I am doing on Saturdays in the fall (thumbs u

I love both those movies...sortof a tossup...also A Christmas Story...many classics...thread break...gonna watch the Mechanic now with my wonderful wife...will check back as available...