• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WE ARE NOT WORTHY.....

69 posts in this topic

You're a good man, Beyonder. Perhaps you are the hyper-genius...?

Gosh, Joanna. Is this place BIG enough for TWO hyper-genuises?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Apparently so. And if we go by the IQ test scores people recently posted, the place is overrun with them. I am eager to see economo post his Mensa card. It would help in verifying his hyperosity.

-- Joanna

113! That's right, I said it again! acclaim.gif

You shoulda' been there....it was a hoot.

I just finished reading that thread when I posted this.

As per Joanna's request.....I decided not to respond in that thread. thumbsup2.gif

You're a good man, Beyonder. Perhaps you are the hyper-genius...?

I did decide to respond in that thread, because I didn't like to see fellow board members insulted in a ridiculous manner. All I did was ask him very direct, uninsulting questions and the guy self-destructed. Some of us can ignore it, some of us can't. My bad, Joanna.

I did decide to respond in that thread, because I didn't like to see fellow board members insulted in a ridiculous manner. All I did was ask him very direct, uninsulting questions and the guy self-destructed. Some of us can ignore it, some of us can't. My bad, Joanna.

Nah, not bad. I read the thread and it occured to me, simply due to the volume of insults, that it seemed as if he wanted the thread to be locked and the posts to be pulled. Who would want that? Someone who didn't like what the thread was saying. So I thought I'd speak up only because I didn't want you guys to take the bait. Redhook, you didn't insult him or threaten him or get into a big flame war (that's the real 'bait' -- a flame war big enough to lock the thread) so you were fine. All you guys were. In fact, I thought everyone was remarkably restrained for the amount of bait he was flinging.

Of course, I could be wrong, and he's just a cranially-challenged dweeb, but why take the chance?

-- Joanna

I don't know why you guys (or at least a few of you) kept responding to this self-proclaimed modern day genius. The way to handle a fellow like this is to just ignore him. Without all the correspondance with this guy we would not have to scroll past his 50 or so stupid-(a)ss posts. ----Sid

Without all the correspondence, taking abit from a Joanna post, all the valid information that was in that thread would have been buried onto page 2 in a matter of hours. All one can do is post valid opinons and keep the issue in the forefront smile.gif Unless you have other motives why you'd want us not to post the info we have been ? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

Without us taking him to task, in a restrained way, you might still be scrolling past his stupid posts. As is, he got his first strike, and I suspect in the long run, the dope won't be around much longer if at all. He hasn't reappeared yet. So there is more than one way to skin a cat. And considering the length of some threads on the boards, you can still extract the good info from that thread without a whole lot of energy.

I just noticed for the first time, i'm able to view your avatar and posted pics from my home computer instead of seeing a red 'x'? Weird....prior to today, I've only been able to see your pics from my work computer or my laptop?

Cool.....I haven't changed any settings or anything. confused-smiley-013.gif And one last thing about econo-boy....NOBODY talks to our Darth that way and gets away with it! devil.gif

Could be.....I admit, my shill radar is not particlarly good. Haven't been around here that long, and the whole concept of shill accounts just seems ridiculous and weak-sister to me.

I don't mind so much, I kept thinking it was a greggy shill and treating it that way tongue.gif
Sorry Darth....but I don't need a shill to harass you! tongue.gif

I don't know why you guys (or at least a few of you) kept responding to this self-proclaimed modern day genius. The way to handle a fellow like this is to just ignore him. Without all the correspondance with this guy we would not have to scroll past his 50 or so stupid-(a)ss posts. ----Sid

Without all the correspondence, taking abit from a Joanna post, all the valid information that was in that thread would have been buried onto page 2 in a matter of hours. All one can do is post valid opinons and keep the issue in the forefront smile.gif Unless you have other motives why you'd want us not to post the info we have been ? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

What? I don't know what you are getting at. All I know is that the more attention you give to an insufficiently_thoughtful_person the more it will feed his ego. And by responding to all of his moronic posts it appears that the person debating with him is being affected in some way by his words, whether that is a reality or not, it appears that way. I think that is why someone was wondeing about a heart monitor test. Sometimes the entire goal of a troublemaker is just to get somebody riled up. -----Sid

Sid, let me assure you, I was sitting here laughing my butt off, and the dope got his strike. Hasn't been back since. Mission accomplished. End of story. What's the debate?

Sid, let me assure you, I was sitting here laughing my butt off, and the dope got his strike. Hasn't been back since. Mission accomplished. End of story. What's the debate?

There is no debate. No real reason for this thread either. I know you were laughing about it the whole time. But since you kept responding to this guys posts it gave him all the more reason to keep posting. I found the whole thing humorous actually. Although it was as much of a waste of my time following along as anything else I can think of. -----Sid foreheadslap.gif

Oh, and I forgot to say (no, this is not another debate-geez I'm tired of debates now) but my comments on this thread are really referring to the board irritants in general.

I have noticed that there are as many immature people on this board as there are people who are brilliant. There are several posters that I feel are so either arrogant, immature, troublemakers or whatever that I never respond to their posts, even if they are directed at me. And because of this I don't have to deal with them nearly as much as if I had responded to them. Just my own way I guess. I love intelligent converstion and varying viewpoints are great. Just don't like those dudes that are obnoxious (although occasionally one is a little funny). ----Sid

There is no debate. No real reason for this thread either. I know you were laughing about it the whole time. But since you kept responding to this guys posts it gave him all the more reason to keep posting. I found the whole thing humorous actually. Although it was as much of a waste of my time following along as anything else I can think of. -----Sid foreheadslap.gif

Yes, I find myself actually agreeing with Sid, seemed just abit as if

you were the pied piper, directing the little lemming in the direction

of the cliff..... congratulations, I personally aprove.

There is no debate. No real reason for this thread either.

I have noticed that there are as many immature people on this board as there are people who are brilliant. There are several posters that I feel are so either arrogant, immature, troublemakers or whatever that I never respond to their posts, even if they are directed at me. And because of this I don't have to deal with them nearly as much as if I had responded to them. Just my own way I guess. I love intelligent converstion and varying viewpoints are great. Just don't like those dudes that are obnoxious (although occasionally one is a little funny). ----Sid

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have noticed that there are as many immature people on this board as there are people who are brilliant. ----Sid

freaks.jpg

“Gobble, gobble, We accept you, we accept you, One of us, one of us!”