• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the City of Brotherly Love: A Con Report... dedicated to Jamie Graham

120 posts in this topic

I could sum up my report in two words:

trained seal.

CGCworld, spideyontilt, blazingbob and andre zilli all know what I'm talking about.

lol

Also, FYI, you had one of the absolute best gelato places 4 blocks from your hotel. They're open late.

Dale can't pronounce gelato, so he won't eat it... regardless of the time of night.

Also, FYI, you had one of the absolute best gelato places 4 blocks from your hotel. They're open late.

Dale can't pronounce gelato, so he won't eat it... regardless of the time of night.

What does gelato have to do with ice cream????????

Gelato is basically ice cream, only richer, better for you, because more air is whipped in. If you've ever had it (I assume you have) most people prefer it to ice cream.

Capigiro (the one four blocks from your hotel) has tons of great unique flavors and the best I've had outside of Italy.

Gelato is basically ice cream, only richer, better for you, because more air is whipped in. If you've ever had it (I assume you have) most people prefer it to ice cream.

Capigiro (the one four blocks from your hotel) has tons of great unique flavors and the best I've had outside of Italy.

Good gelato beats great ice cream.

Now you've gone off the deep end.

Merely my opinion. We don't have any good gelato places around me. But when I am in Cali or any place civilized, I would walk by a hundred ice cream shops for good gelato.

I think there's some textural preference that may be involved, but great gelato is certainly better than great ice cream. The flavors are generally more intense and it's definitely smoother, richer and creamier. To me, that's ideal.

Merely my opinion. We don't have any good gelato places around me. But when I am in Cali or any place civilized, I would walk by a hundred ice cream shops for good gelato.

We dont have one in Lenoir. Dont you consider us civilised? :insane:

You're a hick, remember?

You're a hick, remember?

Damn, i forgot doh!

Not really.

Not really.

If you ever get a chance to visit Lenoir you will understand how right you are :thumbsup:

I enjoy fellatio wether I'm in Italy or not. I'll take it over Ice cream as well. Of course enjoying great ice cream and fellatio at the same time might be pretty cool.

I enjoy fellatio wether I'm in Italy or not. I'll take it over Ice cream as well. Of course enjoying great ice cream and fellatio at the same time might be pretty cool.

Well across the st. you can get some fellatio in the alley at the 12th st. gym. Capigiro is in the gayborhood

Well across the st. you can get some fellatio in the alley at the 12th st. gym. Capigiro is in the gayborhood

Of course it is. Where else would they be selling gelato, aka gay ice cream?