• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a new friend!

30 posts in this topic

I think I know what happened.

It's because both Roy and Doc Watson are my Facebook friends. Having both of them as friends is the online equivalent of putting mentos in a Coke bottle.

I think I've inadvertently ruptured the internets. Now it's pure havoc out there. Anything can happen. And will.

Oh the horror - do you get long rambling apologies mixed in with Depeche Mode downloads.

Steve's actually a really nice guy if you get to know him.

Yes he does press, yes he does remove restoration from comics and yes he has lost Pedigree designations from books but to him comics are just a commodity so it wasn't really personal with him. From what I've read from these boards he doesn't have an attachment to them like a collector or even a collector turned dealer might. He simply turned dealer one day because he realized there was money in it.

He used to be a chef in his previous career.

If you ever get a chance to talk to him I think you'll find that he's fairly genuine person if he decides to open up to you.

It's because both Roy and Doc Watson are my Facebook friends. Having both of them as friends is the online equivalent of putting mentos in a Coke bottle.

I think I've inadvertently ruptured the internets. Now it's pure havoc out there. Anything can happen. And will.

Oh the horror - do you get long rambling apologies mixed in with Depeche Mode downloads.

Aren't most Depeche Mode songs some sort of a rambling apology?

lol

Yes he does press, yes he does remove restoration from comics and yes he has lost Pedigree designations from books but to him comics are just a commodity so it wasn't really personal with him. From what I've read from these boards he doesn't have an attachment to them like a collector or even a collector turned dealer might. He simply turned dealer one day because he realized there was money in it.

If you ever get a chance to talk to him I think you'll find that he's fairly genuine person if he decides to open up to you.

But he's not a comic book person ... (shrug)

I got a Facebook "friend" request from Steve Lauterbach. :cloud9::cloud9:

What the what?? I've never met the man. Never conversed with him. I don't have a clue how he would even know me or find me, let alone why he would want to be my friend.

(shrug)

I finally saw the South Park on Facebook. Should be required viewing.

You dun goofed! It's easy to backtrace your "friends".

But he's not a comic book person ... (shrug)

There's plenty of people on these boards that aren't comic book people.

(shrug)