• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fresh Marvel slabs for sale, CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

I received these back from CGC yesterday. All of the books ( except the DD ) were purchased from my LCS that were part of an OO collection he had just picked up. Disclosure time: all books have been professionally pressed

Shipping anywhere in the US is a flat $10 for any amount of slabs purchased via FedEx express saver. If you prefer USPS I will work with you, but shipping will then be what I pay for it. I will ship to Canada as well, but that will also be whatever it costs.

:takeit: Wins the day, but offers are certainly appreciated and welcome. Anyone who has purchased from me in the past here can attest to how easy I am to work with, how quickly I ship and how well I package books.

I accept check, MO or my preferred method of payment, Paypal.

See last page for price updates!

The wife and I are going out and I won't be back until tonight. All PM's will be answered when I get home.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Casey

I'd really like to move some of these other books, so how about 10% off of everything left and if someone wants the whole lot we can work out a deal.

:bump:10% off everything left!