• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crack and Replace books in CGC slabs??

41 posts in this topic

I was reading in the thread about Ebay sellers to avoid that some people crack open CGC slabs and replace the books with lower grade examples.

Is this actually possible?? I'm used to coins where it's impossible to remove the coin without completely destroying the slab. Now I'm kind of worried because I already bought a couple of CGC books off Ebay, including a 9.2 Giant Size X-Men 1. Can I validate these as being in their original slab?

Are you my shill?

You hope you were standing at parade rest when you asked me that question.

Kidding aside, total coincidence.

I hope you were standing at attention when you were telling me to stand at parade rest :baiting:

As per FM 3-21.5 I am actually required to stand at attention when I give the preparatory command, "parade" and the command of execution, "rest."

How about a little, "Don't ask. Don't tell." :wishluck:

Funny you should say that. My company just had our training on DADT repeal this morning. Personally I can care less who fellow troopers choose to spend their time with.

THE HUMOR

YOUR HEAD