• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Jerel Regret Sales Thread Hellraiser SS, Creepshow CGC 9.6 cL0sEd!

49 posts in this topic

lol

Like you'd have a 9.6 :screwy:

:jokealert::foryou:

Well, not all 9.6's are awful. Take this one for instance.

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

This probably will be the best conditioned copy that will turn up for sometime. I have searched for a couple years alone to verify this. This book is as perfect as it can be. I'm only offloading it because of the bad Joe Hill vibes at FCBD(he really has Stephen King's face, my 2c ) I got from it and I want to tighten up my set focus. My loss is your gain.

$300

(worship):cloud9:hm

:takeit::banana:

lol

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

This probably will be the best conditioned copy that will turn up for sometime. I have searched for a couple years alone to verify this. This book is as perfect as it can be. I'm only offloading it because of the bad Joe Hill vibes at FCBD(he really has Stephen King's face, my 2c ) I got from it and I want to tighten up my set focus. My loss is your gain.

$300

:o

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

Shawn,

That is a great pickup. By a long shot the nicest copy I have ever seen or even heard of.

Yes it is,honestly can't believe it rode this long!

Happy Birthday ;)

Me either. (shrug)

I mean it was never cracked open even other than for the graders. All these books always show that annoying cracked open spinal wear, but not this one. It's a gem!

Congrats Shawn! :applause:

:gossip:You get your Blu Rays yet?

lol

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

$300

:o

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

:applause:

I have a feeling Jerel is in shock right now.

I'm just glad, these babies are going to worthy boardie owners, like Shawn. :applause:

This is the beginning of my fall-out from Locke & Key and Joe Hill.

If anyone over-seas or otherwise outside of the country sees something they like, feel free to ask for a shipping quote. :)

Clive Barker's Hellraiser Limited Edition

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

$300

Ahhh Hell. I Rais ..er .. it to an :takeit: per PM.

Matt

Clive Barker's Hellraiser Limited Edition

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

$300

Ahhh Hell. I Rais ..er .. it to an :takeit: per PM.

Matt

:headbang:

Thanks Matt!

More books coming this weekend! :ohnoez: