• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Jerel Regret Sales Thread Hellraiser SS, Creepshow CGC 9.6 cL0sEd!

49 posts in this topic

Clive Barker's Hellraiser Limited Edition

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

$300

Ahhh Hell. I Rais ..er .. it to an :takeit: per PM.

Matt

I wish I had picked this up.....

:sorry:

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

$300

Matt

Why no offer even? I don't bite(I've been nice to you).

I just finished wrapping it up for Matt. I'm sure he'll love it. A true one of a kind SS book. I only bought it because of the Ghost Key from L&K appearing within the issue.

Pinhead.jpg

But, don't worry. I'm gonna have alot more of these types of books and uber graded L&K books available when I offer them up here first. Everything must go. Stay tuned and save your pennies.

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

$300

Matt

I just finished wrapping it up for Matt. I'm sure he'll love it. A true one of a kind SS book. I only bought it because of the Ghost Key from L&K appearing within the issue.

Pinhead.jpg

But, don't worry. I'm gonna have alot more of these types of books and uber graded L&K books available when I offer them up here first. Everything must go. Stay tuned and save your pennies.

I will love it. Never quite seen anything like that cover save for maybe one of the earlier 30 Days of Night. Having Clive signed it, made it a deal ... i actually waited for awhile to see if anyone else was going to grab it ... i'm glad i pulled the trigger.

I'll be watching for more Jerel ...

M.

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

$300

Matt

Pinhead.jpg

I lack the cash to have made a serious offer. I'm happy it's going to a good home, though.