• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you ordered an Overstreet from Lighthouse

72 posts in this topic

Just a quick note. As I mentioned in my FDQ thread, eBay reinstated me a couple hours ago, but purged all my auction descriptions, so I likely will not be logging in here for a couple days while I try to get caught up.

Overstreets ARE on my invoice for this week. If you are attending WonderCon and want to pick up yours there, just let me know. Otherwise they will go out this week.

If you have ordered an Overstreet from me, please email me with your current shipping address at jscuster@comcast.net I set up that address separately to make sure I would have all the address info in one place. Just dash me a quick email with your id here and your shipping address. Thanks.

'House

Feel free to reply to this with nonsense to keep it on the first page for a couple days, so your fellow forumites can see it. Thanks!

He hasn't answered my numerous EMAILs to his real EMAIL address! 893frustrated.gif

These aren't emails that need answering, numbnuts... mad.gif

Plus, how many times to I have to reply to the same email asking me to slather you in honey and call you Leslie? 893frustrated.gif

Or did you mean the ones about Charlie? foreheadslap.gif

If you ordered an Overstreet from Lighthouse

I thought this was going to be a philosophical question like:

If you ordered a 2004 Overstreet from Lighthouse, and don't get it until 2005, did it make a noise?

confused.gif