• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O M F G!!!

63 posts in this topic

Looks similar to David Finch to me. If it were a blind taste test, I bet no one could tell the difference. Plus, it's Moon Knight... a Kongravy Moon Knight.

:o

W......T.......F is a Kongravy MoonKnight????????????????????.

Looks similar to David Finch to me. If it were a blind taste test, I bet no one could tell the difference. Plus, it's Moon Knight... a Kongravy Moon Knight.

An inside joke / term of endearment.

Kongravy MoonKnight sketches refers to the unique term used by fanboys throughout the country to describe a single (or at seldom times, the two pack variety set) of amusing Moon Knight sketches that are done at East coast comic book conventions; not to be confused with the eccentrically comical Moon Night sketches done by Texas comic artists to help charities, but very similar to the frivolous UK based Moon Knight sketches (Known as MÜN Light sketches in Essex), used for political satire and always involving Moon Knight as a drunken Irish out for revenge.....

That's what I heard :whistle:

Kongravy MoonKnight sketches refers to the unique term used by fanboys throughout the country to describe a single (or at seldom times, the two pack variety set) of amusing Moon Knight sketches that are done at East coast comic book conventions; not to be confused with the eccentrically comical Moon Night sketches done by Texas comic artists to help charities, but very similar to the frivolous UK based Moon Knight sketches (Known as MÜN Light sketches in Essex), used for political satire and always involving Moon Knight as a drunken Irish out for revenge.....

Quite interesting.

Thank you for the clarification.

Kongravy moonknight just sounds a little bizarre without some subtext.

Thanks again.

Quite interesting.

Thank you for the clarification.

Konggravy moonknight just sounds a little bizarre without some subtext.

Thanks again.

It isn't Konggravy. That's a whole other story by itself. :eek:

I'm going off the rails on a Kongravy Train.

Nothing puts the perfect cap to a meal like a little dab of Kongravy on top. :cloud9:

You don't know if you are coming or going...

Looks like Marie Severin to me... :insane:

You don't know if you are coming or going...

Looks like Marie Severin to me... :insane:

Both.

I immediately thought it was Platt only becuase I knew he was doing to Platt signing and I didn't feel a Finch sketch would garner an OMFG post. (Love Finch, he and Andy Brase are probably my 2 recent favorite artists). When looking at the actual sketch though I thought it looked a lot like Finch and since Finch did the character it was tough to tell. Probably the ripped up cape is the only thing that screams Platt in terms of the art as he liked to draw some shredded costumes.

Surely you aren't comparing a piece drawn for publication against something that looks like an 11 x 17 convention sketch?

Surely I am comparing to very distinct and different styles.