• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Covers, a couple of SS books, Uncanny and Astonishing X-Men.

98 posts in this topic

A summary of what's still available. I'll add more over the weekend:

Astonishing X-Men 28 CGC 9.6 White pages. $15. Pressed by http://www.cfpcomics.com aka joeypost.

Avengers #7 Blank Sketch Cover CGC 9.6 Anthony Castrillo signed and sketched Grim Reaper. Price $125.

Marvels Project #1Blank Sketch Cover CGC 9.0 Mike Lilly signed and sketched Loki. $175.

Marvels Project #1 Blank Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 Jason Metcalf signed and sketched Mr. Sinister. $100.

Uncanny X-Men 319 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 362 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 366 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 367 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 375 CGC 9.8 White pages. $35. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 377 CGC 9.8 White pages. $35. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 378 CGC 9.8 White pages. $30. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 381 CGC 9.8 White pages. Regular Cover. $30.

Uncanny X-Men 381 CGC 9.8 White pages. Dynamic Force Chrome Edition w/ certificate $125. Book has been reholdered and is a new label slab because the old one was cracked. I never got around to scanning it again. :news: SOLD

Uncanny X-Men 383 CGC 9.8 White pages. $40.

Uncanny X-Men 385 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25.

Uncanny X-Men 386 CGC 9.8 White pages. $35.

Uncanny X-Men 387 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25.

Uncanny X-Men 388 CGC 9.8 White pages. $25.

Uncanny X-Men 381 CGC 9.8 White pages. Dynamic Force Chrome Edition w/ certificate $125. Book has been reholdered and is a new label slab because the old one was cracked. I never got around to scanning it again.

xmen38198w.jpg

:takeit:

seriously was just about to grab that book - doh!

kudos to you - nice pick-up!

Uncanny X-Men 381 CGC 9.8 White pages. Dynamic Force Chrome Edition w/ certificate $125. Book has been reholdered and is a new label slab because the old one was cracked. I never got around to scanning it again.

xmen38198w.jpg

seriously was just about to grab that book - doh!

kudos to you - nice pick-up!

Thanks! (thumbs u

Thank you. :applause: