• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y The Last Man lot and some YTLM TPBs. Also misc Marvel/DC slabs

45 posts in this topic

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Let's celebrate with a for sale thread! doh!

I'm just gonna post a few items tonight, maybe a few more tomorrow night.

Click the thumbnails to see larger images!

First :takeit: via thread wins

Shipping will be pretty close to exact cost. Priority flat rate envelope is $5, a medium flat rate box is about $11-12. Maybe 2-4 comics by first class can be as low as $3 if the pkg stays under 13oz. For a big lot then shipping by parcel rate or UPS might be a better option than flat rate Priority if you prefer.

Paypal is fine, other forms of moolah should work too! (thumbs u

Nice set of Y: The Last Man TPBs #s 1-6

$30

A great read! Who knows if there will every be a movie, quit waiting and read the books! :baiting:

Four are probably NMinty, maybe 2 are a notch lower due to a little corner blunting, if you care about that sort of thing for TPBs

th_P1010591.jpgth_P1010593.jpgth_P1010594.jpg

th_P1010595.jpgth_P1010596.jpgth_P1010598.jpg

Y The Last Man, #6, then a straight run from #11-#60!

$65

I'd call this a modern reader's set with a lot of VF to VF/NMs in here, with some above and below that range. The earlier issues seem to be among the nicest in the run.

A series this good is meant to be read, so this is an ideal set that you can enjoy without worrying that a 9.8 might get a wrinkle! lol

th_P1010600.jpg

th_P1010599.jpgth_P1010601.jpg

th_P1010603.jpgth_P1010604.jpg

th_P1010605.jpgth_P1010606.jpg

The Star comics are in a variety of conditions - pics always hide lots of defects. There might be a few NM books in those lots but figure they are mostly low to mid grade books. I can provide better pics if you want a better idea of what's in the lots.