• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Fan Days (with comic creators too), Dallas -- Oct 8-9 2011

57 posts in this topic

Illinois :luhv:

Speaking of Dallas, I wish they would start releasing some info on that show already!

:gossip: And the Longhorns are likely to get the beatdown of their lives in that OU game. I'm no Sooners fan, but did you see the last Texas game?

48-7 is my prediction OU.

Speaking of Dallas, I wish they would start releasing some info on that show already!

:gossip: And the Longhorns are likely to get the beatdown of their lives in that OU game. I'm no Sooners fan, but did you see the last Texas game?

You mean the one where we went on a 17-3 run to comeback and win the game after pulling Gilbert? :headbang:

You mean the one where we went on a 17-3 run to comeback and win the game after pulling Gilbert? :headbang:

And that worked, barely, against BYU. Good luck against OU. :wishluck:

Sounds like a good lineup for sigs, but are any decent-sized dealers coming? I'll be doing TX/OU stuff on Saturday, but I'm thinking about heading out there Sunday.

I was there for set up today. All of the regular Dallas Comic Con dealers are there plus a few new first timers. Lots of decent stuff to be had. Check with Duncanville Comics as they have a nice selection and with Boyd sitting on the corner across from them. He is Black Cat Comics.

It ended up 55-17 after a gift touchdown in garbage time for UT, so not a bad prediction...

It ended up 55-17 after a gift touchdown in garbage time for UT, so not a bad prediction...

What was ever more shocking was that Texas was ranked #11 for being such a middle of the road team.

What was ever more shocking was that Texas was ranked #11 for being such a middle of the road team.

+1

Anyone besides Trimpe not show?