• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Pre-Sale: 2011 San Diego Comic Con exclusives

28 posts in this topic

WALKING DEAD #87 2011 SDCC VERSION

Exclusive zombie photo cover! We learn to carry on without them … Relive the undead in this latest installment of Walking Dead. This exclusive features a Zombie photo cover. Revel in the horror as County Sheriff Rick Grimes awakes from a coma to see that the world has been ravaged by a zombie epidemic and he must fight to survive.

LIMITED TO 5,000 COPIES

:takeit: 2 raw copies

Thanks for all the requests. Between the signups here and some PM's, all 25 copies of my Walking Dead #87 SDCC variant are spoken for. If my allotment turns up more cherry copies, I'll post something during the show or afterwards on Mon/Tues.

Thanks to those of you who posted links to Aspen and Top Cow's exclusives. If you want one of those exclusives, PM me and I'll do exact ordering on those per your request. I may have to estimate price and only confirm your total cost once I'm at the show.

Today's the last day. I put a little birthday sale on 2 of the books (Godzilla and Ultimate Fallout) so, if some of you were on the fence, maybe that'll convince ya. :) I'll be PM'ing folks tonight or tomorrow morning with details and asking about shipping methods and such. I'll probably post a new thread on Wednesday night or Thursday based on my initial finds!

Thread closing late tonight. Enjoy!

You said, "Walking Dead #87 SDCC Variant - 25SOLD OUT - ZERO copies available"

Does that mean zero copies available for CGC SS as well? If not I would love for a CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman + Charles Adlard (hold over to Baltimore).

Please let me know.

Let me go through my stock tomorrow and see what the condition of my books are. I should be able to swing it, but I'll give you final confirmation by Wed. night or Thursday morning at the latest.

That's it, boys and girls. For now, this thread is closed. Watch for PM's coming from me, and hopefully a new thread in the next 48 hours based on how the show is going! :)

I still owe many of you a PM. All the books got picked up, Robert signed a number of the Walking Dead #87's and I included inker Cliff Rathburn for free as a bonus. The copies for Adlard are on their way to the Baltimore show. Unfortunately, I got allocated on that book plus many copies weren't in the best shape, so I couldn't open it up for more orders.

To those of you that placed preorders, I'm giving you first crack on the extra exclusives I picked up (Chew, Flashpoint, hasbro sketchbook) and if there's any left I might start a new thread.