• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you like...Bad Girls... Mostly, other random stuff too

44 posts in this topic

Greetings!

Here's the deal: I am pretty far out my element on this stuff. Selling them for a friend who is a motivated seller. If I have blown the prices, politely let me know.

They are adult owned, but for the most part they were not "collector cared-for". Most were stored with no bags and boards. Any clunkers under VF I will try to call out. If you want 9.8s, look elsewhere. VF/NM will be the most common grade, IMHO. If you want to read them, these are for you. The ones that are not bagged and boarded I am going to multibag.

Shipping is my exact cost by the method you choose. Any packages with $30 or more of merchandise in the ship free to the US.

There's a smattering of other stuff, but mostly bad girls. Lots of different bad girls, lots of different publishers. But they all have one thing in common. Make that two things.

Here we go.

Black Widow lot. If you know what the heck you are looking at you might be able to figure out what books come form what series. It's beyond me. There are a couple variants in there as well. Three, I think.

Lot of 34: $45

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg