• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

126 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

I'm gonna keep this listing separate from my other sales thread because I'm looking to make a quick sale on these books! I need to boost my funds a little bit in anticipation of another purchase.

This one will include shipping:

ISSUE: SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLIN' COMMANDOS #1 :news:SOLD via PM!!!

GRADE: PR/FR

NOTES: 1st Sgt. Fury & Dum Dum Dugan; This lower grade copy has a lot of overall wear, minor water damage/stains, a few tears-- including a 2" inch issue tear that affects nearly all of the pages as well as the back cover, spine/corner/edge wear, interior cover tanning, small chips and pieces out-- but it's still attached at the spine and interior page quality is acceptable save for the issue tear. Please take a close look at both of the scans before posting the :takeit:.

PRICE: $150 shipped

sgtfury1.jpg

sgtfury1b.jpg

First :takeit: wins.

ISSUE: Marvel Spotlight #2 :news:SOLD!!!

GRADE: FR

NOTES: 1st Werewolf By Night!; Spine Splits, Ink along edges and on back cover, creases, small tears, loosely attached at the staple, etc.

PRICE: $4

spot2l.jpg

ISSUE: Tales of the Unexpected #43 :news:SOLD!!!

GRADE: PR

NOTES: 1st Space Ranger Cover in Title; Grey Tone Cover; Cover is detached from interior with a few pieces out of the back cover-- interior is very readable and in decent shape

PRICE: $8

unexpected.jpg

Would like to say cosmic is a great person to deal with, fast delivery, well graded comics and good deals ;-)

Thank you, Sir! You're no slouch in the excellent customer department either! ;) You should check out my other thread which has the higher grade books!