• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Slab Sale - including #1, #101, and more - THREAD CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything.

Payment by Check or Money Order (preferred), or paypal.

I'll ship USPS Priority from Orlando, FL 32828 with delivery confirmation and insurance included for US locations (international locations extra but only by the additional postal fees). Will keep this thread open for 1-2 weeks before closing since my current Internet connectivity is spotty. May add more slabs (other titles) later depending upon success of this sale.

Pics will follow. Thanks for looking!

X-Men #1 CGC 3.5 Off-White Pages (OSPG $1700 for 4.0 -- My price $1500) SOLD via PM

X-Men #11 CGC 7.5 Off-White Pages (OSPG $336 for 8.0 -- My price $200)

X-Men #95 CGC 9.4 Off-White to White Pages (OSPG $325 for 9.2 -- My price $285) SOLD via PM

X-Men #100 CGC 9.2 White Pages (OSPG $210 for 9.2 -- My price $150)

X-Men #101 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White Pages (OSPG $235 for 9.2 -- My price $200)

X-Men #104 CGC 9.4 Off-White to White Pages (OSPG $130 for 9.2 -- My price $100) SOLD via PM

X-Men #106 CGC 9.4 Off-White to White Pages (OSPG $120 for 9.2 -- My price $100)

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.4 Off-White to White Pages (OSPG $275 for 9.2 -- My price $325)

I cried when I mailed the X-Men #1 today. At least it's going to a good home.

Don't worry. You can always buy one of my 4 copies when you decide you need another.

:baiting:

Seriously, it sucks having to sell something like that if you were forced to due to circumstances.... :sorry: