• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed - Thanks to everyone who purchased

334 posts in this topic

I'm going to give this thread a rest for a few days to see if there is any additional interest before deciding whether to post any more items. If anybody wants to send requests for other titles, PMs with offers, feedback, etc, it would be greatly appreciated.

For original art collectors who might be interested, I have a thread going in the original art marketplace with some of my own sketches and paintings for sale at this link: PtTuller's original art thread

:popcorn:

Anything you're looking for, Paul? Just let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Same as always...

Fear Itself #2 ( McNiven Variant)

Fear Itself #3 ( Giuseppe Camuncoli Variant)

Hulks , Inhumans, Atoms, Hawkmans

Current Dungeons and Dragons variants

and then I need a sales thread so I can finish saving $$ for my mutiple cover Idea I have for a commission proposal with u.

:popcorn:

Anything you're looking for, Paul? Just let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Same as always...

Fear Itself #2 ( McNiven Variant)

Fear Itself #3 ( Giuseppe Camuncoli Variant)

Hulks , Inhumans, Atoms, Hawkmans

Current Dungeons and Dragons variants

and then I need a sales thread so I can finish saving $$ for my mutiple cover Idea I have for a commission proposal with u.

I'll try to see what I can come up with. Looking forward to hearing from you about the commission idea.