• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

65 Long Box Blowout, all bagged/boarded, subsidized shipping!

83 posts in this topic

I am not sure how the Amazings are looking at the moment but there should be a very large portion of the Spectaculars after about issue 60? and many/most of the Webs. As for all the later series like Marvel Knights or Peter Parker or Spider-Man Family or whatever, it's basically all complete and sitting there. Pop me some titles and I'll try to list some tomorrow. There might be up to three long boxes of Spider books.

Btw, a priority box to Canada should be $26.55 after the $1.40 online discount and I'll subsidize that a further $2. (If you were going for dozens of books.)

Btw, a priority box to Canada should be $26.55 after the $1.40 online discount and I'll subsidize that a further $2. (If you were going for dozens of books.)

Wonder what crazy canunck asked about getting a few dozen books sent across the boarder :P

Hawkman 1993 1-33 plus ann. 1, 2 $22

:takeit:

Don't know if I'm one of the first five, but I hope so :wishluck:

I definetely want some more, and might like to take you up on the 100 books in a box theory, but I need more time to peruse the available items. I have family in town for my daughters wedding and the stress level is through the roof.

Thanks, Ed

Yes, you got the final of the five $10 discounts. Thanks for the purchase. Take your time and I'm certainly ready to experiment with the 100 books theory. I got four or so boxes that way and everything was glossy and nice. Maybe one of the four boxes got hit on the corner so half of those books in that particular box sustained minor damage at most.

Yes, you got the final of the five $10 discounts. Thanks for the purchase. Take your time and I'm certainly ready to experiment with the 100 books theory. I got four or so boxes that way and everything was glossy and nice. Maybe one of the four boxes got hit on the corner so half of those books in that particular box sustained minor damage at most.

Right on, I'm a gambler, and a reader/hoarder, so minimal damage is OK with me, and the kids I pass them down to. As Arnold so succinctly put it, I'll be back.

Moon Knight 2006 Finch 1-5, 7, 8, 14, 16, 17, 20, 25, 26 $12

:takeit:

You are so predictable.

:baiting:

:applause:

awesome! as i saw his purchase, i actually said out loud: "go figure!" nice pick-up!

And I promised you guys some more lists. Heading back to the warehouse to work on more but on a quick visit there earlier today I was able to come up with this from the nearly three boxes of Punishers.

Punisher first regular series (1987) 1-47 (no #13) $37

This sales thread could be printed out and shown to every garage sale/flea market/craigslist comic seller as proof of what their 'precious collectibles' are really worth.

With the amount of effort a sales thread like this must take, kudos to you for even giving it a shot! (worship)

Seriously. And how has no one snagged that Incredible Hulk vol. 2 lot yet?

It's got _great_ reading and at least three keys (# 1, # 8 vs. Wolverine that goes for $8-12 on eBay), # 34 (return of the Monster) and the whole run from 34-50 is an insanely good read.