• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

65 Long Box Blowout, all bagged/boarded, subsidized shipping!

83 posts in this topic

Okay, so I have some new lots:

Spectacular Spider-Man 152-179, 182, 185-191, 193-198, 201-203, Ann. 9-12 $33

Superboy (1994) 1-7, 9-25, 28-33, 39, 40, 45, 50, 54, 55, 57, 59, 61-68, 70-76, 78. 79. 84-95, 97-100, Ann. 2. $49

Swamp Thing (2000) by Vaughn, 1-4 $4

World of New Krypton 1-4 (James Robinson!) $7

I also think I have finalized all the info I need to get back to everyone with their requests. PMs coming.

And this is my list of recommendations from the #@$#-load of stuff on page one.

If you like Bendis, we have Alias and New Avengers. Also, I think New Avengers: Illuminati is very good.

Dreadstar by Starlin, totally great.

Ka-Zar 1980s series, Seank told me he thinks it's great.

The Robinson Starmans are still there.

For Vertigo type stuff, House of Secrets and American Virgin. Loveless and Lucifer.

Plus the Vaughn Swamp Things.

For mainstream stuff, I like the Byrne FFs, the Hulk 1999 series, the late 90s JLA series, and of course the Marvel Knights Daredevils.

And though the Shannas by Cho are gone, still a lot of good girl stuff like the Black Widow minis, a Catwoman mini, a Black Cat mini, and the Heroes for Hire 2006 series.

Found two more Camelot 3000 sets, so if you need one, let me know. Otherwise, thread is winding down.

:takeit: I'l take one, and better call it quits here. I think I'm hovering around that hundred book mark.

Cool, I'll get you invoiced. I think I'll get some of those major missing titles done and come back with a new thread after Aug. 1st when everyone gets paid. That means more Spider-Man and Superman and X-Men titles, plus Punisher and Swamp Thing, I'll do the Marvel Comics Presents, etc.

Found two more Camelot 3000 sets, so if you need one, let me know. Otherwise, thread is winding down.

:takeit: I'l take one, and better call it quits here. I think I'm hovering around that hundred book mark.

:shy: Hiyo!

Lucky you... kind-of eyeing that Superboy, but I know I cannot; :cry: