• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jauito@ford.com only sent me one Superboy and kept the other.

62 posts in this topic

I won two superboy comics from this person, paid for both with paypal, this seller only sent one, I sent a email asking for the other, he said he would check into it. Nothing, now when I send emails they bounce back saying there is no email account, he is no longer selling on ebay. I guess he got me....The comic was only a 10 dollar item....

I'm with odin88 on this, report the person to eBay. If 30 days have not expired, and you used PayPal to pay for the auction, then ALSO contact PayPal and file a complaint against the seller. If you want to take it even further, assuming that you used a credit card to pay for the auction, then call up the number on the back of your credit card and have the charge disputed. You have the legal right to do so under the Fair Credit Billing Act. Anyway, good luck, I hope you can get something worked out.

P.S. - If you would like to read an article that contains eBay buying advice, check out an article that I wrote/put together in the "Advice for new Collectors" thread in this forum. Enjoy!

That's a darn good price for that book in Fine condition (IMHO). It's bizarre that he wouldn't send it to you though. I've only won one of his auctions and that went fine. But I think I'll refrain from bidding on any more of his from now on.

I've got 134 in CGC 7.5 and 136 in CGC 8.0 that I'll be putting up in January, but no extra copy of 137 for sale, sorry!

I've got 134 in CGC 7.5 and 136 in CGC 8.0 that I'll be putting up in January

Hmmmm... I'll have to watch for those Daddy-o, I am a CGC virgin and I need to lose my virginity and buy a graded book.... I have many Archie comics from the 50s that are very nice that I want to have graded......

Hi

This guy has been buying & selling For quite awhile. I doubt if he closed

his account over a $10 spot. I have sold to him in the past And he seems alright to me. Your right emails are not going through to him but this could

be some other problem. Try him direct at jauito@ford.com. I'am sure you can work this out.

Well what do ya know, just got this email from him.

SORRY. I HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH MY WORK E-MAIL SO THAT IS WHY THIS IS

TAKING SO LONG. GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND OUT SUPERBOY 137

MONDAY MORNING. I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

THANKS, JOHN

Hopefully I get the book and I will leave a positive feedback when I do. He ignored my many mails at both of his email addys, and his first response to the problem he used lower case letters, anyone think that he may be alittle angry on this one? Course in my letter I did say either send me the book or the money back and I asked if this was really worth a neg feedback? I want to work it out and I simply want whats mine. A simple reply to one of my emails asking for more time would have sufficed, but instead he didn't reply and all of the sudden he wasn't selling on ebay anymore........I know its the Holidays but I also run a internet buisness and I have to find atleast a few seconds to send simple response to customers or potiential customers...

Yes we should. The constant abuse of ebay will catch up to him sooner or later. If everyone practiced the same trickery then ebay would be a mess. If you allow him to practice this then we should allow everyone to do this to make ebay a fun filled community filled with chaos and "trust."

insufficiently_thoughtful_person mad.gif