• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO SDCC SALE!! - MOSTLY RAW KEYS

44 posts in this topic

oh man, I just took a look at your CAF. Dexter Soy and Rocafort! Those are insane. How did you get them? Just curious about comission price because I hope to get one done sometime. I tried to msg you about AVG 1 blanks...awesome thread by the way, will you be listing more?

oh man, I just took a look at your CAF. Dexter Soy and Rocafort! Those are insane. How did you get them? Just curious about comission price because I hope to get one done sometime. I tried to msg you about AVG 1 blanks...awesome thread by the way, will you be listing more?

A good sketch collector never tell ;) other than I went broke. I probably won't list anything else. If you do have the AVG blanks LET ME KNOW ASAP

And Jeff:

Image books and the Superman 204 RRP, also Agent Three Zero, and the LM Wedding Album. X-Factor... MAGE!!!

RECAP OF WHAT'S LEFT:

$5

DARKER IMAGE 1 GOLD

DARKER IMAGE 1 BLACK/WHITE

MAXX 1/2

WILDSTAR 1 GOLD

$10

DMZ 1

X-FACTOR 24 1ST ARCH ANGEL

AVENGERS # 4 MARVEL RRP SKETCH VARIANT

AGENT THREE ZERO 1ST STEPHEN PLATT WORK

$15

LADY MECHANIKA 1 1ST PRINT

LIBERTY MEADOWS WEDDING ALBUM - LOW PRINT RUN

$20

MAGE 6 1ST GRENDEL IN COLOR (NICE SOLID COPY)

SUPERMAN 204 RRP CGC 9.6 $80