• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another miscellany of gold & silver, mags & paperbacks - lots more added!

145 posts in this topic

Another miscellany of gold, silver, magazines, pulps and paperbacks, as the whimsy takes me.

PLEASE READ:

Please note that I am based in the UK. I am keeping shipping costs as low as I can though prices keep escalating seemingly month by month, and at these charges I am usually subsidising shipping. Here are the costs of shipping to the USA:

Raw comics: $8 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $18 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $20 uninsured, or $28 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

:takeit: wins over pm's.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way. I will not accept returns of CGC items.

Hope that's all clear but if you have any questions please ask them before buying, not after!

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ONLY PLEASE!

No probies or trolls allowed.

FIGHT COMICS #20 4.0 $120 (less than I paid for it) SOLD!

Solid copy looks above VG going by the front cover, but kept back by toning and light soiling to back cover and loose centrefold, which is a bit ragged - edge tears should be visible in scan. Covers are glossy, spine is tight, pages are about cream to light tan and very supple.

fight20.jpg

fight20001.jpg

KGrHqYOKpkE3u71eG6OBOEEPN4PM0_3.jpg

KGrHqYOKioE32f0YpY0BOEEPioDR0_3.jpg

KGrHqVjEE37rM-qzBOEEP9ool0_3.jpg

KGrHqQOKkE3v6Mu14BOEEQJcVKQ0_3.jpg

KGrHqUOKiEE30O70qqIBOEEP2DFKg0_3.jpg

FIGHT COMICS #20 4.0 $120 (less than I paid for it)

Solid copy looks above VG going by the front cover, but kept back by toning and light soiling to back cover and loose centrefold, which is a bit ragged - edge tears should be visible in scan. Covers are glossy, spine is tight, pages are about cream to light tan and very supple.

fight20.jpg

:takeit:

ALL STAR WESTERN #117 vf- off white to cream pages, #118 fine+ cream pages, #119 fine+ cream pages*. All three have light tanning halos to interior covers. Very scarce! These copies are from the Crestohl/Ross collection and come with certificates $180

The three classic last issues featuring the saga of Johnny Thunder versus Madame .44!

AllStarWestern11775.jpg

AllStarWestern11860.jpg

AllStarWestern11965.jpg

* #119 has minor chipping to back cover o/w vf.

asw119bc.jpg

ANNIE OAKLEY #5-#11 Complete set of this very tough Atlas title. $260

:hail: He's not kidding. That's a much harder title than Lorna, on par with Black Knight but without the demand, hence it shows up even less on the market.