• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising Funds

57 posts in this topic

Hello again fellow collectors. I'm looking to get rid of some stuff quickly to help pay some bills. I'm open to deals for the most part. I was going to list this stuff on Ebay but I'd rather move it here, maybe make some more friends ;)

I think I have a decent rep so far with my sales, only one problem ever on hear or ebay and I took care of it right away.

The first and only book for tonight is something I cringed thinking about getting rid of but like I said I have to raise some funds for bills ( plus I just stumbled onto a 3rd copy)

The Walking Dead #1 (first print) VF/NM (really NM) It's a beauty. I was going to send it off to get graded but I'm doing it with my other copies, plus I sometimes prefer it raw.

$350 (friend of mine just sold one that looked a little worst for $388 )

Free insured US shipping

new-2.jpg

Sold!Paid!Posted!!

I'd like to continue this thread with some more stuff out of my car collection :) (its unbelievable )

will post sporadically until Friday night when I'll be done studying for my midterm then I'll post more frequently.

found some more blanks

Avengers #1 First Print X5 (at least) how about $5 each NM