• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising Funds

57 posts in this topic

Actually if MSCMitch hadn't bought that bettie page I would have bought it and that would have been the doorway to your thread for me :)

lol

That's how it begins. Before you know it - instant short box of comics.

:ohnoez:

Actually if MSCMitch hadn't bought that bettie page I would have bought it and that would have been the doorway to your thread for me :)

lol

That's how it begins. Before you know it - instant short box of comics.

:ohnoez:

here's hoping lol

1 Hack/slash and 1 Dave sevens Cover of Rocketeers Adventures sold per PM

How GOOD/BAD is the ASM 568?"

I'd say at least 9.2 I can get a better scan up tomorrow but tonight I'm just hanging out, taking in the last day of classes and soaking up the overall A's I pulled in each of them :D

Yup, but Marvels pretty tricky about those white backs. soooooo hard to get them perfect without ink smudges from the printing press. I haven't checked these out yet but I'll have to see if they are nice and clean. Almost forgot I had a thread going, there's been such little activity :)

3eec829b.gif

isn't he!?!!

luckily I'm not super stressed trying to move books. Just here, if someone buy's something then hey! :) if not then Terry Moore will hopefully keep his rates the same :( and if all else fails I can always move another Walking Dead #1.

It-1.gif

Thread Closed! :applause:

I'll be back at a later time to move more comics but for now, everything sold is sold and everything not is on standby.

Thank you to everyone on the boards. You keep selling, I'll keep buying. I'll keep selling, you keep buying. :)

WaynesWorldHeadbang.gif