• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original CASTLE GRAYSKULL Play Set For Sale 100% Complete and Never Played With!

31 posts in this topic

I have a Real Nice Castle GraySkull Play Set For Sale!!

It's Never Been Assembled!! All the Cardboard Inserts Are Still Connected to their Original Cardboard Sheet!! They've Never Been Popped Out!! All the Stickers Are Still Connected to their Original Sheet!! They've Never Been Attached to the Play Set!! All the Original Weapons are still connected to their Orinal Plastic Sheets!! They've Never Been Removed!! None of the Pieces have Ever Been Connected or Put Together!! Both sides of the Play Set have Never Been Attached or Connected Together!! None of the Floors have Ever Been Attached to the Castle!! The Trap Door Has Never Been Connected to the Floor!! The Elevator has Never Been Assembled and the Elevator Shaft has Never Been Connected to the Castle!!

The Play Set is in MINT Condition!! This Play Set is 100% Complete and Has Never Been Assembled or Played With!! The Original Instruction Book and Warranty Card are also included!! The Overall Condition for the Original Box is Fine!!

I really don't know how much to ask for this Play Set. So I guess I'll go a little lower than the last 2 eBay Sales. These Castle GraySkulls are Similar to mine. One of them Sold for $575.99 Delivered and the Other one Sold for $429.00 Delivered. Here's the eBay links for proof that they sold for that amount. The One that Sold for $429 was Missing the Warranty Card!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130527864844&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220808545417&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IThttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220808545417&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm Asking $400 Delivered within the US!! $490 to Canada and $550 to the U.K.!! If you're Located in any other Country, than the 3 I listed above. Then shipping will be extra. Feel free to PM me for a shipping quote. My Asking Price of $400 is Firm. But I would be willing to accept any Reasonable Offer. I accept PayPal and Money Orders as form of Payment. If paying by PayPal buyer must cover all PayPal fees.

If you're into AFA Toy Grading then is a Real Nice Piece for You!! As this Piece would grade Really High!! Due to it's Never Been Assembled!! An AFA Castle Gray Skull Similar to the one I'm selling sold for $1,623.60!! Here's the eBay link to that Auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260810292670&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here's a Picture of the Front and Back of the Box!! I'll add More Pictures as soon as I get home Later Tonight.

CastleGraySkullBoxFront.jpg

CastleGraySkullBoxBack.jpg

CastleGraySkullPlaySetandBoxContents.jpg

Due to Medical Reasons I've been on a Leave of Absense with out pay. I've been out of work for the last 2 months and with Medical Bills and Prescriptions Costs piling up. I'm falling farther and farther in Dept. Even though it kills me. I'm forced to sell off some of my favorite comics and toys. I hope to replace all of these items as soon as I get back to work. So I won't be selling these at extremely discounted rates. But I will be selling these a little lower than eBay rates.

:o

(worship)

Very cool! My Wife and I are going through the final stages of adoption right now. If I knew I was getting a son-this would be bought today!

:wishluck:

:banana: Chris

Sexist!! :baiting:

Good luck with the adoption. :wishluck:

:o

(worship)

Very cool! My Wife and I are going through the final stages of adoption right now. If I knew I was getting a son-this would be bought today!

:wishluck:

:banana: Chris

Sexist!! :baiting:

Good luck with the adoption. :wishluck:

Boy_or_abortion-tu78b.jpg <--- Now that is sexist.

:wishluck: on sale and adoption (heard its becoming an increasingly difficult process.