• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you cast as the Enchantress in Thor 2?

43 posts in this topic

I suppose if anyone else makes the mistake of watching the Wonder Woman pilot like I did, you'll lean towards Brooklyn Decker, too.

Not Palicki's fault, so much as David E. Kelley's, who was off his game and out of his element. She's like a taller version of Yvonne Strahovski (her voice, anyway, when she's doing an American accent):

Yvonne-Strahovski-sexy--hot--girls------_large.jpg

Like Helfer, Strahovski's acting ability is impressive. Great physicality, too, though I don't imagine that the actress playing the Enchantress would need physicality, so much as a witchy, smoldering intensity lol

She looks like a bloke in a wig in that picture.

Hang around a lot of "blokes in blonde wigs" ? hm

I suppose if anyone else makes the mistake of watching the Wonder Woman pilot like I did, you'll lean towards Brooklyn Decker, too.

Not Palicki's fault, so much as David E. Kelley's, who was off his game and out of his element. She's like a taller version of Yvonne Strahovski (her voice, anyway, when she's doing an American accent):

Yvonne-Strahovski-sexy--hot--girls------_large.jpg

Like Helfer, Strahovski's acting ability is impressive. Great physicality, too, though I don't imagine that the actress playing the Enchantress would need physicality, so much as a witchy, smoldering intensity lol

She looks like a bloke in a wig in that picture.

Hang around a lot of "blokes in blonde wigs" ? hm

Only when I reply to posts on these boards.