• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUDEMAN'S BACK!!! NEW PRICES!!!!!

75 posts in this topic

I see something I might want...hmmm

What's up Jon?! Hated to part with the Bat pages, but I had to trim down to absolute fav's for wall space.

I haven't forgotten the killer deal you got me on the Black Adam #3 cover-let me know what you want and we can work it out!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

(thumbs u

JSA Classifed

1 (Amanda Connor cvr) $10!

th_JSAC1a.jpg

:takeit:

PM sent on other items...

John

:gossip::news:SOLD !! ! ^^

:applause:Thank you John!! Working through some offers via PM's-hope to have some solid answers back to you soon! (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Chris, that set of Choose Your Own Adventure Books is amazing.

Thanks Sean! I picked my first CYOA in 1984-Mountain Survival written by Edward Packard from a Super Stop and Shop in West Haven Ct when I 10yrs old. I was hooked! The next time we went shopping I picked up the Curse of Batterslea Hall and and Interplanetary Spy book called The Star Crystal.

I loved the "Be An Interplantery Spy" series because it basically was an interactive comic book that you had to solve puzzles and use visual clues to get to the right answer for the story. (You could cheat-but what fun was that? lol )

I am still amped when I think of how awesome it was to read and interact with the story, breaching the fourth wall. Since 1990, I set out on a quest for first printings of the first CYOA 100 books printed. I have 55 first prints, though some are dog eared from having been read over and over!

I plan to share these with our new kids, and hope they will love and enjoy them as much I as I did. If they don't, that's cool. I still read them!

My Wife said we need to spend more quiet time together so I had her read me CYOA #27 "The Horror of High Ridge" the other night while we laid in bed-she stopped and said it was too scary lol

P7310009.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris