• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry's Comics at it again...

509 posts in this topic

Wait, you seriously think I'm a shill?

Ah, yeah. hm

Well I understand why people think that of new members. Its all good.

See, a true newbie would have argued more. Your acquiescence alludes to guilt.

Ah, yeah. hm

No point in whining about it. I don;t even see why you would think that.

Oh, I have openly admitted I can be confrontational at times. But at the same time, I do occasionally take a step back and realize that perhaps I'm in wrong and sometimes I even :o apologize.

You go from page after page of battles all the time and in between you try to balance it out by posting a dozen or so jokes with a few cloud-nine's mixed in. At what point are you going to realize you're the common denominator?

You have very little history on these boards.

You think you know the score, but you don't. You think that you can discuss with someone who has been here for years how to "behave" here? That you can give someone some "insight" about things around here that hasn't been brought up before? Arrogance.

You think you know what I do and do not think. Arrogance.

You'll either figure it out, eventually, or you won't.

Either way, feel free to continue. (thumbs u

This little cyber seniority thing you always try to pull with me... How's that working out for you? (thumbs u

How long you've been on this board is about as meaningful to me as the average weight of a turnip.

lol

Man, dude, you are thick.

Let me explain it again, and I'll type slowly for you...the only reason it matters is because you try to tell people things they already know.

Intelligent people, smart people, they spend time getting to know the ebb and flow of a message board before bounding like a bull in a china shop, trying to tell others how things are. You? You just get into it with whomever you want, despite only really being around here for about a month.

It's hi-larious.

(thumbs u

Oh, I have openly admitted I can be confrontational at times. But at the same time, I do occasionally take a step back and realize that perhaps I'm in wrong and sometimes I even :o apologize.

You go from page after page of battles all the time and in between you try to balance it out by posting a dozen or so jokes with a few cloud-nine's mixed in. At what point are you going to realize you're the common denominator?

You think you know the score, but you don't. You think that you can discuss with someone who has been here for years how to "behave" here? That you can give someone some "insight" about things around here that hasn't been brought up before? Arrogance.

This little cyber seniority thing you always try to pull with me... How's that working out for you? (thumbs u

How long you've been on this board is about as meaningful to me as the average weight of a turnip.

lol

Let me explain it again, and I'll type slowly for you...the only reason it matters is because you try to tell people things they already know.

Intelligent people, smart people, they spend time getting to know the ebb and flow of a message board before bounding like a bull in a china shop, trying to tell others how things are. You? You just get into it with whomever you want, despite only really being around here for about a month.

It's hi-larious.

(thumbs u

So you're saying you already know you're the common denominator in slap fights within threads that go page after page, and that you need to do some self reflection and perhaps make adjustments in how you interact with people?

My bad. I didn't mean to tell you something you already knew.

Ah, yeah. hm

:popcorn:

Ah, yeah. hm

:hi:

Over-weight white guys are an endangered species.

Well, yeah... in Ethiopia.

I hear there were a few in San Diego recently.

I didn't pay attention.

You never pay when it's your round.

lol

It's hi-larious.

(thumbs u

So you're saying you already know you're the common denominator in slap fights within threads that go page after page, and that you need to do some self reflection and perhaps make adjustments in how you interact with people?

My bad. I didn't mean to tell you something you already knew.

Nope. The "already know" applies to what you THINK, not what IS.

The "common denominator" is the same group of people who feel the need to make things personal, and try and "correct" what THEY don't like about someone else...like you.

That's just plain ol' arrogance.

Cool. Now I am a minority. hm Do I get to be offended?

Only if you have no self control.

I'm overweight. Of course I have no self control. :cry:

Ah, yeah. hm

:hi:

:hi: to you, too!

Cool. Now I am a minority. hm Do I get to be offended?

Only if you have no self control.

I'm overweight. Of course I have no self control. :cry:

Sadly, it is not the popcorn. :ohnoez: