• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mycomicshop.com?

47 posts in this topic

I have done business with mycomicshop numerous times and must say the experience has always been outstanding. They may be off on a couple books, but no more than any other site that does their volume.

The other reason that I love this site is the fact that if you look a few posts up you'll see Conan. He comes on here and discusses, I repeat, discusses any issues that people have. He is never defensive or argumentative and truly seems to gather intel to upgrade the site and the way they can please their customers. He admits when there are issues and never makes excuses. Great guy and only further solidified that as my go to site, away from these boards of course! :sumo:

Now I have not been on the selling or consignment side, so they may steal your first born. :lol:

But I'll go out on a limb here and say that they would require your soul at most. (thumbs u

Although I haven't completed a transaction with them (yet), so far their communication has been outstanding and their site very professional. Plus the program they have seems to blow Ebay out of the water, as far as fees go.

With my experience so far and the rave reviews they've received, I hope they do well and will continue for some time. It's nice to have an online option for comics because the dealers in my area are all lacking in one area or another.

As a customer, I can say that mycomicshop is a steller operation. Accurate grading, bulletproof shipping. Highly recommended.

I totally agree.. I have been buying books from them for many years and I can't say I have never had an issue with 1. Grading 2. Packaging or 3. Service. I'm in Australia and I've tried numerous other Stores worldwide but I always come back to mycomicshop... Thanks guys!

You guys have sold me. Ordinarily I never buy high end raw books unless it's from the forum, but I'll add mycomicshop to my list of options in that department.

I love your dedication to learning lessons the hard way.

As a customer, I can say that mycomicshop is a steller operation. Accurate grading, bulletproof shipping. Highly recommended.

I totally agree.. I have been buying books from them for many years and I can't say I have never had an issue with 1. Grading 2. Packaging or 3. Service. I'm in Australia and I've tried numerous other Stores worldwide but I always come back to mycomicshop... Thanks guys!

You guys have sold me. Ordinarily I never buy high end raw books unless it's from the forum, but I'll add mycomicshop to my list of options in that department.

My personal experience would allow me to share this sentiment. :sumo:

But then again, the evidence for faith comes from within and not without. (shrug)

The guy jumps out of perfectly good aeroplanes and you question his judgement?

I remember this ditty from many years ago at Fort Bragg

Airborne Rangers ride in jet planes

Airborne Rangers ain't got no brains

I wanna be an Airborne Ranger......

I know it's not what was originally requested (advice re: selling/consigning books), but I feel compelled to add my voice to the chorus of those who have purchased from mycomicshop.com and who are extremely pleased with the experience. I don't always spend a lot (always under $100 and usually under $20). Yet I get great service, top-notch communication and great packing each time.