• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raleigh Comic Book show - August 28th

43 posts in this topic

It's a small one day show......and free admission.......just walk on in and have a good time (thumbs u

Look forward to seeing you there :)

Great! So is it basically just dealers with booths set up? Or will there be other attractions?

Generally, its just dealers with booths but occasionally there may be a few artists in the room. Its a good little show and everyone is usually friendly.

It's a small one day show......and free admission.......just walk on in and have a good time (thumbs u

Great! So is it basically just dealers with booths set up? Or will there be other attractions?

Generally, its just dealers with booths but occasionally there may be a few artists in the room. Its a good little show and everyone is usually friendly.

I'm there either way. It will be my first comic event of any kind. I know I'm supposed to be SOG next weekend, but I'm not sure what blocks of time. I'm going to try get someone to cover for me so I can be there.

Generally, its just dealers with booths TABLES but occasionally there may be a few artists in the room. Its a good little show and everyone is usually ALWAYS friendly.

Fixed lol

And you get to meet a few of the top collectors in the area :baiting: