• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ignore button is a really useful tool.

140 posts in this topic

I'm putting everyone who participated in this thread on ignore.

Only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger.

Hmm technically I may be but I have been using haircolor for so many yrs it is hard to remember the original color all through highschool it was red and my mom is a ginger so I should be okay then..whew..

wouldn't want the league of gingers to burn a effigy of Carrot top in my yard or nothin'

I'm not the one who's been pontificating about the 'power' of the ignore feature.

Yes, yes, yes, everyone gets that you can't stand me, and have an OCD tick about denigrating me every time you feel like it, trying to make sure that others will see me in the same light you do.

Congratulations. You must be TERRIBLY proud.

OCD tick? Me?

Tell me, which one of us has a quote from the other in their sig line? meh

I'm not the one who's been pontificating about the 'power' of the ignore feature.

Yes, yes, yes, everyone gets that you can't stand me, and have an OCD tick about denigrating me every time you feel like it, trying to make sure that others will see me in the same light you do.

Congratulations. You must be TERRIBLY proud.

OCD tick? Me?

Tell me, which one of us has a quote from the other in their sig line? meh

I guess I have an OCD tick about Jimmers, then, by your "logic"...?

Jimmers = :cloud9:

No, I don't like honest people picked on. Pick on folks like TFL, Brindividual_without_enough_empathy or Dad&Son, but NS has been nothing but a sweetheart on these boards.

+1

She makes lots of misstatements and gets defensive about it, but it's not her fault, it's endemic to her gender. :baiting:

Cheri is as close to a dudes mentality as they come. I think that's why some people are so comfortable to be disrespectful and not treat her like a lady.

Sure she loves funny books, busting balls, has some hillbilly flowing through the veins, has a whole bunch o stories, but she still always has a nice comment and was one of the first people to welcome me on these boards. For that, my lady, you will always kick azz in my book. (thumbs u

Cheri is one of the nicest boardies here :)

She was the first one to sent me PM to say WTTB when I first got here :cool:

She has a "evil" sense of humor :insane:

Plus,she loves cats :insane: :insane:

And she hates Twilight.

I'm putting everyone who participated in this thread on ignore.

You have now participated and must now put yourself on ignore. :whistle:

At least since RMA is staging his current bickerfest here, it means the Larrys Comics thread can die out. :whee:

No, I don't like honest people picked on. Pick on folks like TFL, Brindividual_without_enough_empathy or Dad&Son, but NS has been nothing but a sweetheart on these boards.

+1

She makes lots of misstatements and gets defensive about it, but it's not her fault, it's endemic to her gender. :baiting:

Cheri is as close to a dudes mentality as they come. I think that's why some people are so comfortable to be disrespectful and not treat her like a lady.

Sure she loves funny books, busting balls, has some hillbilly flowing through the veins, has a whole bunch o stories, but she still always has a nice comment and was one of the first people to welcome me on these boards. For that, my lady, you will always kick azz in my book. (thumbs u

Cheri is one of the nicest boardies here :)

She was the first one to sent me PM to say WTTB when I first got here :cool:

She has a "evil" sense of humor :insane:

Plus,she loves cats :insane: :insane:

And she hates Twilight.

Don't get me started on those dang sparkly,daylight loving,nancy boy hair gel wearing,fashionista, wuss, hot topic vampires..almost as bad as the ruining of the True Blood storyline..CONTINUITY to the STORYLINE Damn you hollywood!!!

sorry..I couldn't help myself..it is all just sooooo wrong..wrong..

'Cause I'm ultra-keen to be inundating RMA with PMs. meh

Of course not. You have no interest in working out our differences. Neither do I.

What I said was for people who might. Not surprising that you would misunderstand that.

(thumbs u

I misunderstood as well.

Happy Friday :foryou:

I'm not sure what anyone is misunderstanding here. Having read the entire thread (no one on ignore) my opinions about folks around here have only been confirmed. Nothing new to see here. (shrug)