• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have a photo of Jason Ewert they can post?

131 posts in this topic

There's one floating around here somewhere. He just looks like your average white guy.

I just got through reading an article about his unscrupulous business practices several years ago. Another scam artist. Hopefully he has been weeded out of the hobby and held accountable for his actions. The reason I asked for a photo is that I attend most of the national shows and just wondered if anybody had seen him or if he sets up.

There's one floating around here somewhere. He just looks like your average white guy.

I just got through reading an article about his unscrupulous business practices several years ago. Another scam artist. Hopefully he has been weeded out of the hobby and held accountable for his actions. The reason I asked for a photo is that I attend most of the national shows and just wondered if anybody had seen him or if he sets up.

he would've had to have had plastic surgery and a sex change operation for him to set up at a national show without someone here recognizing him

I've been to most national shows in the past few years and I haven't seen him at any of them.

Ewert isn't in this photo, but talk about a blast from the past:

46044_98946_8.jpg

From right to left that looks like Flyingdonut, Bronzebruce, PedigreeComics, and Frozen Caveman Lawyer.

Ewert isn't in this photo, but talk about a blast from the past:

46044_98946_8.jpg

From right to left that looks like Flyingdonut, Bronzebruce, PedigreeComics, and Frozen Caveman Lawyer.

I'm finding everyone but him:

46846_101037_2.jpg