• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

No, it didn't. You just didn't read very carefully.

The positive feedback he was referring to is for the ASM 129 that he was selling at the same time.

You appear to be stuck in anal-cranial loopback.

His explanation contained lies.

The positive feedback he was referring to is for the ASM 129 that he was selling at the same time.

Wrong.

"The books were reoffered to the original guys that won. One of the guys continued with the transaction and left positive feedback."

Local comic shop got them back when the guy tried to sell to them. The police told me to contact the local market sellers and shops. He got 3 of the 4 items back for me.

The books were reoffered to the original guys that won. One of the guys continued with the transaction and left positive feedback. They were best offer items so obviously I was happy with the price. Its not like I was trying to weazle out of the auctions to get more money...I accepted the offers. I had almost 900+ transaction wit 0 negatives.

I have bought and maybe sold from you before, surprised that you would call me out before asking.

"The books were reoffered to the original guys that won. One of the guys continued with the transaction and left positive feedback."

Both of the guys left you negative feedback. None of the two left you subsequent positive feedback, nor withdrew his negative.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=potvin-the-cat

Hey....pssst.....look at the feedback directly below the earlier of the two recent negs....yes, the one for the Amazing Spiderman #129...

Notice anything about it...?

:whistle:

You see, as his post very clearly stated (see especially his use of the words "bookS" {plural}. "original" and "guyS", {plural}), he was talking about two DIFFERENT books...not the same book TWICE. See, FOUR books were stolen, and THREE were recovered. The later neg was a MONTH later, after the original transactionS (<---note, plural) were over.

You know, if you read what people write, and take a minute to do some reasoning BEFORE opening your mouth, you probably won't make really elementary mistakes like this.

:makepoint:

lol

lol

Amen, brother. Amen.

:cloud9:

Wrong.

Dude youre reading it wrong. When he says books he is talking about 4 separate books, not the ff48 twice.

PS anal cranial loopback?? :roflmao:

Wrong.

Dude youre reading it wrong. When he says books he is talking about 4 separate books, not the ff48 twice.

Got it. And him claiming he had 0 negs prior to this? I'll get to the bottom of his other claim.

Wrong.

:roflmao:

yes, the bookS.

BookS is a PLURAL WORD, meaning "more than one book."

Spidey #129.

FF #48.

Look at the feedback DIRECTLY BELOW the neg left by zulu0528 on July 1. It's from banknot519.

See it?

It's for a Spidey #129.

It was originally something "other than" positive. It was REVISED on Jul 4.

See?

Come on, now, it's not too hard.

Wrong.

PS anal cranial loopback?? :roflmao:

I have to admit, it's not always this easy...but man, this is just a gimme.

:cloud9:

Wow, look!

An explanation that makes sense.

Imagine that.

Are y'all gonna apologize now?

You throw that word around much, much too easily.

Not agreeing with USArmyPartypooper = liar

Making factual errors = liar

USArmyPartypooper not correctly reading what someone else says = they're a liar

You are a RIOT.

lol

Do you actually KNOW what the word "liar" means? Do you know what it means to "lie"? It means to purposely say something you KNOW to be untrue, for the purpose of misleading.

NOT making misstatements.

NOT disagreeing with you.

NOT you incomprehending.

:screwy: