• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

I admit, this isn't very fair.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Ker-POW, POW!

Did you see that mythbusters? The bullet didnt hurt any fish, but the shockwave from it hitting the water surface killed them all. iirc

I have to admit, it's not always this easy...but man, this is just a gimme.

:cloud9:

I admit I misread it. Now, him claiming he previously had 0 negs... was that

1: A LIE

or

2: The truth?

RMA, I'm growing a beard here. What happened, you got all giddy there for a minute. Where did you go?

or

RMA, I'm growing a beard here. What happened, you got all giddy there for a minute. Where did you go?

Patience, dear. Not everything is about you, contrary to what you may believe.

or

Outstanding, then I look forward to your answer. Still trying to workout some spin?

I admit I misread it.

FINALLY. How many people did it take to drag that out of you? Like pulling teeth!

Now, him claiming he previously had 0 negs... was that

or

or

3. A misstatement easily explained by misplacing a 100% positive score (which kidcolt had) with "0 negatives" (especially considering he only had the ONE before this.)

or

Outstanding, then I look forward to your answer. Still trying to workout some spin?

Man, you just don't give up, do ya? You redefine "chutzpah" on this board.

So, since you were wrong about kidcolt's two DIFFERENT books, can I call you a liar, too?

lol

I admit I misread it.

FINALLY. How many people did it take to drag that out of you? Like pulling teeth!

or

or

3. A misstatement easily explained by misplacing a 100% positive score (which kidcolt had) with "0 negatives" (especially considering he only had the ONE before this.)

He had 2, one revised. And nobody would ever forget receiving a negative.

I admit I misread it.

or

or

He had 2, one revised. And nobody would ever forget receiving a negative.

Suggestion: Wipe the egg off your face and move on.

or

So, since you were wrong about kidcolt's two DIFFERENT books, can I call you a liar, too?

lol

Actually, no because I admitted to misreading it and in my case it it was an obvious oversight.

What you "read" from kryptnotite wasn't even remotely similar to what you claimed. In fact it was the complete opposite. Then you lied about even claiming he said it in the first place. PLEASE by all means deny it so I can repost it.

or

lol

Actually, no because I admitted to misreading it and in my case it it was an obvious oversight.

What you "read" from kryptnotite wasn't even remotely similar to what you claimed. In fact it was the complete opposite. Then you lied about even claiming he said it in the first place. PLEASE by all means deny it so I can repost it.

or

lol

Nice dance. Do you deny attributing a comment from krytonite that was the complete opposite of what he said?

or

lol

Nice dance. Do you deny attributing a comment from krytonite that was the complete opposite of what he said?

Not getting into it again with you. I already explained to you that "disagreeing with USArmyPartypooper" = "liar", so there's no point.

Move on already.

(thumbs u

Not getting into it again with you. I already explained to you that "disagreeing with USArmyPartypooper" = "liar", so there's no point.

Move on already.

(thumbs u

YOU: "Tarnish", as master toner collector kryptonitecomics has already pointed out, is not a term used by anyone except neophytes and non-collectors who don't know any better.

What kryptonitecomics actually said: Finally...the only folks who actively use the term tarnish in the hobby are using it in a negative light...that's a fact. It doesn't mean they are wrong...toning is tarnish no doubt about it but those of us who actively collect original toned material all refer to it as toning and the collectors who prefer blast white always refer to it as tarnish or damage...that's just a fact.

When I called you out on your lie you said: Now you're just making *spoon* up. *I* was the one who said that, I didn't say kryptonite did.

We can just agree to let others read the above and decide if you were outright lying. You're good with that, right?

Move on already.

(thumbs u

YOU: "Tarnish", as master toner collector kryptonitecomics has already pointed out, is not a term used by anyone except neophytes and non-collectors who don't know any better.

What kryptonitecomics actually said: Finally...the only folks who actively use the term tarnish in the hobby are using it in a negative light...that's a fact. It doesn't mean they are wrong...toning is tarnish no doubt about it but those of us who actively collect original toned material all refer to it as toning and the collectors who prefer blast white always refer to it as tarnish or damage...that's just a fact.

When I called you out on your lie you said: Now you're just making *spoon* up. *I* was the one who said that, I didn't say kryptonite did.

We can just agree to let others read the above and decide if you were outright lying. You're good with that, right?

:popcorn:

Speaking of negative feedbacks, can anybody post the link to the web resource where you can type in an eBay account, and it will show you all the negs and neutrals that account has ever had?

http://www.toolhaus.org/

It seems to get blocked a lot these days :(