• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

Yes, dear, everybody already KNOWS I'm a douchenozzle, yadda, yadda.

Do you want them to think the same of YOU....?

hm

I can correct your points, one by one by one, but really, it would serve no purpose, because you're as thickheaded, stubborn, self-centered, lacking-in-perspective, and arrogant as I. You've proven that by inserting yourself in this thread, to "defend" poor USArmyPartypooper's actions (which are quite clearly utterly indefensible) and try to "take me down a peg." How's that working out for ya...?

I am untakedown-a-pegable. The sooner you kids realize that, the better.

And, chances are very good that I won't even remember this in a month, because I don't carry around the details of what you did to annoy me. It simply doesn't matter. How bout' yourself....?

(thumbs u

He didn't say the 4 comics were "each being offered for sale." Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. All he said is that four WERE STOLEN, and 3 recovered, TWO of which happened to be the ones sold on eBay.

Your point being?

Why, to correct your error, obviously.

I thought that was fairly clear.

I can correct your points, one by one by one, but really, it would serve no purpose, because you're as thickheaded, stubborn, self-centered, lacking-in-perspective, and arrogant as I. You've proven that by inserting yourself in this thread, to "defend" poor USArmyPartypooper's actions (which are quite clearly utterly indefensible) and try to "take me down a peg." How's that working out for ya...?

Just fine, I reckon. Mr. Paratrooper seems to have adopted a reasonable position. Meanwhile I got to find out the link to that eBay feedbay lookup tool, which I've been curious about for a while. So everybody's a winner -- though only some have an irrational and unearned need to spike the football.

Oh by the way, you are right that I inserted myself in the thread. I believe it was in, like, the 3rd post.

Just fine, I reckon. Mr. Paratrooper seems to have adopted a reasonable position.

After being dragged to it, kicking and screaming all the way.

:screwy:

Meanwhile I got to find out the link to that eBay feedbay lookup tool, which I've been curious about for a while. So everybody's a winner -- though only some have an irrational and unearned need to spike the football.

Oh by the way, you are right that I inserted myself in the thread. I believe it was in, like, the 3rd post.

Yes, my sincere apologies, I used the wrong word.

I meant " contest between USArmyPartypooper and myself."

(thumbs u

That's what I've been telling you this whole time.

Wrong. There does not exist an earlier post in which you admitted your comment had no relevance to the larger discussion of kidcolt's negative feedbacks, etc. But now that you've admitted such, I am satisfied.