• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

He is..I could post a picture but he would kill me..secretly I have two..he is so sweet butter wouldn't melt in his mouth..well it would but very slowly

Thanks for that...I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:

I mean, really, how screwy are you guys that *I* am the one telling you to let it go...?

:screwy:

*sigh* I'm never gonna learn, but...

In your post I believe I'm the "wruuung" one you're referring to. I admitted to misreading his post.

With that being said, you're right. I have zero tolerance for those who practice deception and I'm skeptical by nature. I still have my opinion about the validity of his story, but for now his explanation is at least possible. So without knowing for a fact I should have kept my opinion to myself, and for that I apologize.

See?

Was that so hard...?

I mean, you STILL try and qualify it to not make you look like a total buffoon, but hey, it's a start.

:cloud9:

STOP FIGHTING! You're scaring the children! :baiting:

Ok... here we go... I'm gonna click "submit"... I'm gonna be sorry...

Cheri I worked diligently on a post about your porch freezer and I don't know if you saw it.

I cracked myself up, Alf style, while typing.

aww sweetie I already told you I live in a redneck/hillbilly family!

We had a couch on our lawn and everything our old place looked like Sanford and Sons..

long long week ahead :(

I am hating it

He is..I could post a picture but he would kill me..secretly I have two..he is so sweet butter wouldn't melt in his mouth..well it would but very slowly

Thanks for that...I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:

(tsk) you have never seen him he is really pretty cool not everyone has bought such awesome comics from me haha

my Ebay auctions were epic..I had over 250,000 comic books..so I had

"A-z comic book auctions 250 books alphabetical a-z no duplicates books for every letter"

"Today's auction brought to you by the letter A"

"Up for bid today is a lot of 75 comic books all titles starting with the letter A"

I did all the letters lots of books by the letter in a sesame street worded auction..

That was before I found out there was big money to be mad on Ebay selling my old shoes..lol EPIC

I made thousands of dollars selling shoes and underwear..

but that was back when you could sell your soul on ebay and nobody cared..everyone could make a profit

now ebay kinda sucks and my last three runs of auctions left me owing money and cancelling auctions..I'm out the kept fixing something that wasn't broke back in 99