• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

RMA bought an Epic lot of Wall comics that had been sitting on a store's sunfacing wall for many years..he got my sunfade pedigree collection

I used my awesome solar powers to fade them extra nice for him...

Another RMA thread. :whee:

I think he loves the attention... hm

It's not an RMA thread, dork.

:luhv:

Or RMA bashing/arugment thread. You choose. (thumbs u

No, dear, it's a "let's not rush to judgement about kidcolt" thread.

Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

RMA bought an Epic lot of Wall comics that had been sitting on a store's sunfacing wall for many years..he got my sunfade pedigree collection

I used my awesome solar powers to fade them extra nice for him...

I still have every single book, too.

:cloud9:

Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

Your too kind. More so the aftermath. (thumbs u

I came to the same conculsion as you. (shrug)

Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

For you to ignore the other (usual) suspects is disingenuous.

(thumbs u

STOP FIGHTING! You're scaring the children! :baiting:

Ok... here we go... I'm gonna click "submit"... I'm gonna be sorry...

Well, if the children wouldn't get mommy so upset all day with their endless crying and fighting, she and I wouldn't have to fight about my need to drink every night, now would we???

:sumo:

Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

For you to ignore the other (usual) suspects is disingenuous.

(thumbs u

???

My thumb is tired.

He is..I could post a picture but he would kill me..secretly I have two..he is so sweet butter wouldn't melt in his mouth..well it would but very slowly

Thanks for that...I just threw up a little in my mouth :sick:

(tsk) you have never seen him he is really pretty cool not everyone has bought such awesome comics from me haha

my Ebay auctions were epic..I had over 250,000 comic books..so I had

"A-z comic book auctions 250 books alphabetical a-z no duplicates books for every letter"

"Today's auction brought to you by the letter A"

"Up for bid today is a lot of 75 comic books all titles starting with the letter A"

I did all the letters lots of books by the letter in a sesame street worded auction..

That was before I found out there was big money to be mad on Ebay selling my old shoes..lol EPIC

I made thousands of dollars selling shoes and underwear..

but that was back when you could sell your soul on ebay and nobody cared..everyone could make a profit

now ebay kinda sucks and my last three runs of auctions left me owing money and cancelling auctions..I'm out the kept fixing something that wasn't broke back in 99

Oh, I know he has his good and bad points..just like everyone else...just the image of a man melting like sweet butter.... :sick:

He is..I could post a picture but he would kill me..secretly I have two..he is so sweet butter wouldn't melt in his mouth..well it would but very slowly

(tsk) you have never seen him he is really pretty cool not everyone has bought such awesome comics from me haha

"A-z comic book auctions 250 books alphabetical a-z no duplicates books for every letter"

"Up for bid today is a lot of 75 comic books all titles starting with the letter A"

I did all the letters lots of books by the letter in a sesame street worded auction..

That was before I found out there was big money to be mad on Ebay selling my old shoes..lol EPIC

but that was back when you could sell your soul on ebay and nobody cared..everyone could make a profit

now ebay kinda sucks and my last three runs of auctions left me owing money and cancelling auctions..I'm out the kept fixing something that wasn't broke back in 99

Oh, I know he has his good and bad points..just like everyone else...just the image of a man melting like sweet butter.... :sick:

Hey newbs. Eyes on me.

You could learn a thing or two from ol' Logan here.

For one thing, his name's not really Logan...

Hey newbs. Eyes on me.

The main point being he despises the image of a man melting like sweet butter? (shrug)

Hey newbs. Eyes on me.

It's Casey :makepoint: I have no beef with you. We had a disagreement early on but it was nothing and IMHO is insignificant and I'm sure you feel the same :hi: You have a lot of knowledge about comics and it's history which is valuable to the boards. Now if you only you weren't in love with that Valiant schtuff :slapfight: ( I like the pre Unity stuff a lot too :)

oh gawd now i just threw up in my mouth a little AND i must bleach my eyeballs out..

to the pensieve

Why?

As RMA has already pointed out...I posted that picture to foster discussion about Catalonia being a nation.

What were you looking at?

Hey newbs. Eyes on me.

It's Casey :makepoint: I have no beef with you. We had a disagreement early on but it was nothing and IMHO is insignificant and I'm sure you feel the same :hi: You have a lot of knowledge about comics and it's history which is valuable to the boards. Now if you only you weren't in love with that Valiant schtuff :slapfight: ( I like the pre Unity stuff a lot too :)

I have no idea what whatever dustup we had was about. I only know you're a pain in the rear sometimes.

It's funny what people really hold on to. Someone once had an issue about a comment I made concerning Batman #428...a throwaway comment, an opinion...and that person remembered it, and about had an aneurysm throwing it back at me when my opinion ceased to be true....four years later. He'd been carrying it around all that time, just waiting for the opportunity when he could tell me I was wrong...finally.

Who does that sort of thing?

Oh, right. Half the people here.

lol

(thumbs u