• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America a "bomb" over seas

89 posts in this topic

To put another spin on this my original post was more then a week after the movie opened and it appeared that overseas numbers were very weak. :makepoint:

Right now I'm happy that it's made up the lost ground and the foundation for the Avengers is safe. :applause:.

I did see it twice so I am a supporter.. :whee:...

To put another spin on this my original post was more then a week after the movie opened and it appeared that overseas numbers were very weak. :makepoint:

Right now I'm happy that it's made up the lost ground and the foundation for the Avengers is safe. :applause:.

I did see it twice so I am a supporter.. :whee:...

Premature evaluation can be a bummer.

Bottom line, I'm glad folks agree they made a good movie.

International boxoffice has overtaken the domestic boxoffice. And still not every country in the statistic yet.

Domestic: $173,474,000 49.8%

+ Foreign: $175,000,000 50.2%

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=captainamerica.htm

:applause:

I just saw the trailer for the release of the Captain America blu-ray. Another SHIELD short in there, as well as some stuff teasing the Avengers. I caught a glimpse of Adi Granov art that I really wanted to share with you folks here:

adigranovavengersartcapbluraytrailer.jpg

I really really dig Cap's costume there!

And then I thought of what I'd seen online for Cap's costume in the Avengers, and I don't know what happened?

TheChrisEvansBlog030911106.jpg

TheChrisEvansBlog030911113.jpg

TheChrisEvansBlog030911107a.jpg

TheChrisEvansBlog030911107.jpg

- pics taken from Chris Evans' blog

Actually, all but the first Evans as Cap pic look just fine to me.

In fact, the second one has flattering lighting enough to make the new suit look great (& Chris Evans non pasty faced).