• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pages 1-12 40% Off - SA/Modern A-Z books added - Take a LOOK!

312 posts in this topic

killing is great!

:hi: not going to lie, might read one! the fun part about doing this is that you go through all the you either forgot about or never had time to read from the get - case on point, just got the Scorpio heroclix from the latest set - didn't even know who that was...

All right all, dinner time and that is all the prestige books I have scanned and/or you can handle for now...

Going to start up with the obscurity or the silver age books next (don't want to impose on someone else's current thread though, so...)

So far no one wants to support my baby fund - a little hurt, but it's OK. Tonight, I'm going to list the 1st grouping of SA superheroes.

Not going to grade these as they will be priced at 1.0-1.8 (Fair to Good-). A little story behind this purchase: large lot of SA before I was ready to delve into 12 cent madness, nuff said... Nice books if you want a quick and cheap read. Some will be better, but many have extensive damage (scans came out good).

SA Part I forthcoming...

Marvel Super Heroes #1 ('66) $5

[apparently this one didn't transfer, let me know if there is interest and I will re-scan]

What grade is it?

I would say 1.8, but I am week with the differentiation between Fair to Good (little experience with them). I will re-scan.

Marvel Super Heroes #1 ('66) $5

[apparently this one didn't transfer, let me know if there is interest and I will re-scan]

What grade is it?

I would say 1.8, but I am week with the differentiation between Fair to Good (little experience with them). I will re-scan.

Updated