• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hickory Con - Saturday Sept 17th Hickory NC

24 posts in this topic

Just emailed Eddie that I'll take my usual 5 tables. Wake has a home football game at 6:30, but it's against Gardner Webb, maybe their only victory this year. Maybe I can get out early and make the game. First time I've bought 2 season tickets (the wife wanted me to because Notre Dame's coming to Winston this year). It seems there are shows every Saturday Wake has a home game. Decisions, decisions.

Just got an extra table

I'll be setup with David Shankle and Banks Robinson

We should be to the left or right of the entrance.

Is David Shankle the David from TN who was set up at the Raleigh show next to Comics-n-ERB? A friend of mine bought a stack of books from his $10 boxes and would like to see him again.

Just got an extra table

Is David Shankle the David from TN who was set up at the Raleigh show next to Comics-n-ERB? A friend of mine bought a stack of books from his $10 boxes and would like to see him again.

That would be him. He is a great guy to buy from.

John

Just got an extra table

That would be him. He is a great guy to buy from.

John

David's $10 books :cloud9: