• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

I'm adding four more books today! See below!

Six slabs up for sale today. I need help paying for my recent purchases from Steve (rube11). :eek: These will be available until Monday, when I will be moving them to eBay. I've had two of these up for sale here a month ago, so I'm trying them again. The remaining four are under copies that I've recently upgraded from.

Usual rules apply. Insured and tracked shipping to anywhere in North America is $25 for any number of slabs picked up.

I prefer PayPal.

ASM #56 CGC 7.5 ow-w $40 SOLD!

ASM #110 CGC 9.0 w $45 SOLD!

ASM #117 CGC 9.4 ow-w $70 SOLD!

ASM #122 CGC 9.2 ow-w $370

ASM #252 CGC 9.6 w $90

Iron Man #2 CGC 9.2 c-ow $230

ASM #45 CGC 9.0 ow-w $190

ASM #81 CGC 8.0 c-ow $40 SOLD!

ASM #84 CGC 9.2 c-ow $170

ASM #91 CGC SS 8.0 ow (signed by John Romita Sr.) $55 SOLD!

I will gladly hear out offers by PM.

Scans to follow.

Thanks for looking!

ASM #56 CGC 7.5 ow-w $40 :news:SOLD!

This slab has a couple of small cracks in it on the lower edge and a small piece of the slab missing from the lower left-hand corner (approx 2mm x 6mm). The integrity of the case remains intact.

ASM056CGC75label.jpg

ASM056CGC75front.jpg

ASM056CGC75back.jpg

Iron Man #2 CGC 9.2 c-ow $230

Finally, the Iron Man. I'm probably having trouble selling this due to the c-ow pages and slight miswrap, but I have it listed way below GPA, so someone buy it already!

IM002CGC92label.jpg

IM002CGC92front.jpg

IM002CGC92back.jpg

I just realized it's been exactly one year since I joined these boards. I have wasted spent a lot of time (and money :eek:) here, and it's been fun. Thanks to everyone who's made my experience here a positive one.

Steve