• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some silver and bronze stuff. Minor DC keys added, discounts!!

79 posts in this topic

I will be listing a few books here and there. Actually to be specific today, tomorrow, and tuesday will wrap it up. Some books are being sold under consignment for a friend, some will be my own. All books are graded tightly and customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Now for the rules.

:takeit: wins the book. If you would like to negotiate something via PM, feel free. I am generally flexible, but also feel I am pricing these fairly.

Payment can be made via check/MO/ or Paypal.

Shipping in the states is via flat rate box or envelope. Other arrangements can be made, but I get two days I can go to the post office. Getting a quote for first class or parcel will delay shipping time. International orders will be exact amount.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with a book, send it back within 7 days. If there is a defect that I missed, it's on my coin. Otherwise buyer pays return shipping. If you need additional scans, ask. I would rather be dilligent then have returns.

No probation listers, no hall of shamers. Nothing else to add.

None of the books being listed have been pressed, nor have they had any other form of restoration performed. (thumbs u

Now for some books! :)