• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Advisor Mugshots

20 posts in this topic

Anyone check out the mugshots of the advisors in the back of your Guide (pg 1010-1011)? I was trying to put names with faces, and here are some thoughts:

Michael Carbonaro scares me.

Bruce Ellsworth looks like that terrorist bad guy from the movie Die Hard.

Dan Fogel needs to look more like Steve Borock if he is going to run a business called Hippy Comix.

Steve Geppi has that 'rich guy sneer' down pat.

Josh Nathanson looks like Matthew Broderick.

Marnin Rosenberg looks like John McEnroe.

Doug Sulipa is a Canadian hockey player.

Vincent Zurzolo is much scrawnier than he comes across in his posts...

what we should do is a comic book movie "casting call" with dealers and actors who would play them --

My vote is for David Eigenberg to play Ted VanLiew:

http://www.hbo.com/city/cast/character/steve_brady.shtml

take a look at his mug and tell me it doesn't remind you of Teddy (a little younger though)!

is it just me or does bob storms look like that hollywood actor- usu. cast as a bad guy, i cant remember his name....

if anyone knows the stallone movie "lock up " well, the actor im talking about is the prison warder who gets electrocuted @ the end of the movie when stallone tries his break out from jail, the actor has been in tons of movies as the bad cop, bad prison warder, general bad guy role

is it just me or does bob storms look like that hollywood actor- usu. cast as a bad guy, i cant remember his name....

Donald Sutherland? He played the warden in Lock Up...he doesn't always play bad guys and I don't think he looks much like Bob. confused-smiley-013.gif

thb_greycoat.jpg

Bob is a DEAD RINGER for Hollywood actor Tobin Bell (played "Peter Kingsley" in the second season of "24", though I remember him best as "Perry Bauer" in episode #6 of the first season of "La Femme Nikita").

Here's a (bad) photo of him...the only one I could find online, unfortunately (don't know what's up with that hair - he must have been playing a character who's much older than he actually is):

463690-Tobin%20Bell.jpg

This has got to be who you mean - if you've seen him on TV, you know he looks almost exactly like Bob and his voice & mannerisms are uncannily similar. I recently purchased the "La Femme Nikita" Season One DVD and thought about starting a "separated at birth" thread on the Boards after I saw the "Bauer" character because it was almost like Bob was starring in that episode!! Very scary. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

589a8c61ecaf1_463690-TobinBell.jpg.f8255837b0b50f1ac5b6fe779cfe19c6.jpg

Anyone check out the mugshots of the advisors in the back of your Guide (pg 1010-1011)? I was trying to put names with faces, and here are some thoughts:

Dan Fogel needs to look more like Steve Borock if he is going to run a business called Hippy Comix.

To quote a line from an old Rodney Dangerfield movie "They look like poster children for birth control."

grin.gif

no not donald sutherland the head warden of the prison but one of the prison guards

i think delerkeste may have it right- watch "lock up " and see fro your self

i dont watch those shows deleekrs mentioned so i cant verify its the saem actor we're talking about

To quote a line from an old Rodney Dangerfield movie "They look like poster children for birth control."

grin.gif

At least they should get these guys to submit a new picture every 5 years or so. This is getting ridiculous!