• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy Lebowski, Buy American III: BUY HARDER

55 posts in this topic

I'll have a lot of books that I've never offered before as I try to severely thin down my collection. There will be some reruns from previous threads, of course, but they will be at new low prices.

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal, check, or money order is accepted. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $12 for 2-3 slabs, exact shipping on 4 or more. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. Artwork will be based upon size and postal rate. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

This case has some small cracks in a couple of places along the side of the slab. Doesn't affect book at all. Perfect for cracking for an SS opp.

Umbrella Academy #1 CGC 9.8

$40 SOLD!

44f0718b.jpg

This case has some small cracks in a couple of places along the side of the slab. Doesn't affect book at all. Perfect for cracking for an SS opp.

Umbrella Academy #1 CGC 9.8

$40

44f0718b.jpg

I'm not a fan of the book, but I'm a HUGE fan of the band. Still interesting though hm