• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Watcher's "Be the Master of your domain" sale *Prices lowered*

30 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of GA & Atlas Masterworks and some other good reading (possibly an Omnibus or two if things go well) for sale, so let's get the technicalities out of the way first:

The :takeit: icon rules the day, although I will accept sales via PM as well. If there should be a conflict, the earlier timestamp will get the book(s). Paypal is my preferred method of payment

If you're on the Probation List or in the HoS, or if I think you're a shill for anyone in either, don't bother bidding as you will be denied

Shipping will be as follows: one book $6, 2-3 will fit in a (reinforced) Medium Flat Rate Box for $10.50, 3-4 will be shipped in a (reinforced) Large Flat Rate Box for $14.20

Canadian & International shipping is by Priority Mail International Flat Rate, but I'll help defer some of the cost

All items are still in their original shrink wrap unless otherwise noted. Only a couple of them have been looked through or read :cry: