• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well today is the day!!!

33 posts in this topic

Well I finally got around to snapping a group photo of my GI Joe: A Real American Hero Set (Marvel - 1982) 1-155, Yearbooks 1-4, & Special #1

(* Disclaimer - Issues 9 & 20 is currently out being signed by Steven Grant and Issue 154 is out being signed by Amanda Conner, so unfortunately not a photo of EVERY issue)

The entire set, 160 issues total, include all 9.8 (except 3-9.9's) with 44 being 9.8SS (there are 15 additional issues added that are 2nd and 3rd prints - 3 of these are 9.6's, 4 are missing, and the rest are 9.8's - I only pick these up because SOMEONE wanted to include 2nd prints in this set...rrrrrrgggggg)

I have 15 of these going out the door tomorrow for their transformation to CGC 9.8SS (Hama's signature!) Hoping for the first 50 issues and many keys to be CGC 9.8SS by next summer!

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

Well I finally got around to snapping a group photo of my GI Joe: A Real American Hero Set (Marvel - 1982) 1-155, Yearbooks 1-4, & Special #1

(* Disclaimer - Issues 9 & 20 is currently out being signed by Steven Grant and Issue 154 is out being signed by Amanda Conner, so unfortunately not a photo of EVERY issue)

The entire set, 160 issues total, include all 9.8 (except 3-9.9's) with 44 being 9.8SS (there are 15 additional issues added that are 2nd and 3rd prints - 3 of these are 9.6's, 4 are missing, and the rest are 9.8's - I only pick these up because SOMEONE wanted to include 2nd prints in this set...rrrrrrgggggg)

I have 15 of these going out the door tomorrow for their transformation to CGC 9.8SS (Hama's signature!) Hoping for the first 50 issues and many keys to be CGC 9.8SS by next summer!

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

Who doesn't love a group shot?!?! :applause::headbang: Awesome set! (thumbs u