• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

RUPP'S KINGDOM COME MEGA SET - $25

Contains the hard to find preview. First print copies of 1,2,3,4. Plus a full size Kingdom Come promotional poster sent to comic stores back before the series hit in spring of '96 to promote the series. All the posters came folded, but this one has never been displayed with no pin holes, etc, yadda yadda yaddy. All this for only $25.

Also note these scans were done pre-cleaning of scanner. None of that is on the books.

0clooneython80279.jpg

0clooneython80280.jpg

0clooneython80275.jpg

0clooneython80276.jpg

0clooneython80277.jpg

0clooneython80278.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

why not :takeit:

Do I have contest entry from you yet Heath? I can't remember... its the drugs I tell you. :)

Not yet...but I am no master of technology (as the last contest showed...I do not even have photoshop... lol ) Will try to cobble together some monstrous thing tommorrow (thumbs u

Download Gimp...it's free and a pretty descent photo editor.

Do I have contest entry from you yet Heath? I can't remember... its the drugs I tell you. :)

Not yet...but I am no master of technology (as the last contest showed...I do not even have photoshop... lol ) Will try to cobble together some monstrous thing tommorrow (thumbs u

hm

hm

Yes, I sense a trap here...

ALPHA FLIGHT # 1 - $3

I've got THREE SWEET COPIES of this book for $3. Same as a new comic but this one is 28 FRICKIN' YEARS OLD. :)

0clooneython80285.jpg

:takeit: x1 copy with the least amount of on it