• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Correct sir... Sept 3rd :)

Gonna need your contest entry by tonght 12pm midnight EST tho to get you entered. All those that want to participate... take this link, read the rules, see the I've got for prizes and try to win.

Only entries posted by midnight EST tonight will be put in the contest. That way voting can take place for almost four whole days and people can pester their friends to vote for them all that time. :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=5042807&Searchpage=1&Main=232140&Words=julie+strain&topic=0&Search=true#Post5042807

I decided I would only be a spectator in this Clooneython's contest. It would be unfair to the rest of the participants for me to demonstrate my incredible Adobe and Corel skills... :P

Wha...? And let one of these -eatin' bazturds take your prize of a Team America # 1 CGC 9.6 or gawd forbid the 2nd place win of holo-graphic boobage? I scream NEVER sir.

Those that participate in contests usually find a bonus in their stocking later on... and it won't be a disected scroat purse or a horse head or anything like that.

Tell 'em Detroit Mike... tell 'em that it pays to play. Where's Mikenyc's entry... whats up with that slacker. He likes free to much not to play. Get in here Mike... you gots mad photoshopage skills... at least as good as this was :)

contestruppscontribution.jpg

I decided I would only be a spectator in this Clooneython's contest. It would be unfair to the rest of the participants for me to demonstrate my incredible Adobe and Corel skills... :P

to quote greggy, "prove it." and talent doesn't equal a win, as demonstrated by the last contest. lol

to quote greggy, "prove it." and talent doesn't equal a win, as demonstrated by the last contest. lol

"Ouch" sez the shrivled remains of Boscoe's manhood :/

KINGDOM COME PREVIEW - $5

I've only got one of these left after I sold the one with Rupp Mega KC set. Here's your chance to snag it. I may have another of the KC promo posters left... if I do you can take both for $10. If not, then just this will cost you $5.

0clooneython80279.jpg

0clooneython80280.jpg

point made Mike. Honestly as enticing as holographic boobage is (and it is very enticing sir I was eyeing second place :), I just couldn't find the time to pull anything together :( I had free time but now a days it seems like free time isnt time enough.

Sorry kids... tonight ain't gonna happen. 1st day back to classes and work plus wife and dog care have wore ole Rupp down.

I think there is a spot for one more Shaven Kev / Rupp combo deal if someone wants to do a co-buy between our threads. Plus I still have a few freebies available for purchases in the thread. You just have to find them :)

Still 2 hours and 15 minutes here in the EST zone if anyone wants to throw in an entry tho.